Four

The next morning, Jack and Mark awoke to the smell of...well...rotten food is the nicest way I can put it. Jack and Mark looked at each other then at the food. 

"I am not eating that," Mark said.

Jack nodded, "agreed." So they went hungry. 

All the pair could do was talk and wait for what the demons would do. Their conversation was interrupted when they heard someone talking upstairs. #

 They overheard a conversation with someone called Flame who, apparently from what they could decipher, was the King of Hell.

"M...mark who do you think Flame looks like? I mean Dark looks like you and Anti looks like me..." Jack shakily asked his friend.

"I don't know Jack.." Mark said, holding Jack close.

The smaller man started crying. He thought about Felix, Ethan, Tyler...his friends. Neither of the pair had uploaded a video in a while and their subscribers must be getting worried from the lack of content. 

The pair mumbled their own intros to their videos.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies...my name is Jacksepticeye..." Jack mumbled, his voice small and cracked. He hadn't had a drink since the pair had been locked up. 

"Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier..." Mark whispered, fearful and scared. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, he just wanted to wake up from this nightmare. 

An hour later, Mark heard a voice say "Hello Mark." 

But it didn't sound like Anti or Dark or even Jack. He looked at the door and saw a figure that looked identical to his Swedish friend Felix Kjellberg. 

"Who are you?" Mark asked. The figure stepped into the light. He had the same tousled blonde hair as Felix but instead of brilliant blue eyes, he had black eyes with threatening, terrifying blood-red irises.

"A...are you Flame?" Mark asked the demon. Flame nodded

"Yes." The sound of silence was deafening. 

Jack sleepily trudged over but froze when he saw the demon. 'Why does he have to look like that Swedish meatball...' Jack thought. After what felt like forever, it was nightfall. 

Jack cuddled up to mark both of them terrified of the situation.

"I hate it here Markimoo..." Jack whimpered.

"As do I Jackaboy..." Mark replied, holding Jack close. Jack cuddled into marks arms and fell into a dreamless and restless sleep. 

After a restless night of barely any sleep, the two awoke and sat by the wall and listened to any activity upstairs. 

----

A/N

Hey.

Honestly at this point, I'm just bored so...

Stay Safe

Stay Crazy 

-HQ x