The Growing bonding - 5

Khushali (POV)

The next day I fresh-n-up and started towards the park, again alone, as dad was sleeping and I didn't really wanted to wake him up as he looked tired. I reached the park and started looking for unc...I mean young man but then I realised we really don't know each other, not even our names. I mentally made a note to ask him about it (the name) later.

I was starting to jog when I saw the same young man, he was waving towards me. I smiled and move towards him and he wished me good morning and we started our exercises together.

While teaching him I realised that he is a fit man also he doesn't smile often, just a stare.
Well after finishing our exercises, he asked me,"Well may I know your name young lady"

I laughed at his endearment and said, "my name is KHUSHALI  SINGHANIA " . I asked him about his name and he said "MAHENDRA PRATAP RATHORE" .  I gasped at this information and I wanted to kill myself for being so ignorant towards his look I was debeting in my mind when he said me, "what happen you look lost"

I shook my head and said sorry and further replied,"honestly I am to shock to reply I mean..you are my role model, and inspiration and you are standing here in front of me, not only that I corrected you yesterday, when know one does that because every single thing you do is so correct..oh god what have I done I'm so embarrassed right now I'm so sorry sir I was continuing my rambling when he stopped me and said

"Hey, young lady it's okay and well i really like your name it's so true to your nature you really are spreading happines (Khushali) Around in my life since I got to know you yesterday.

I felt that I'm also an normal man who should be corrected for his mistake as you said and also talk so freely .You know everyone at home they don't go against my decisions though I feel happy that they respect me but I also feel sometimes that they should talk about their feelings and correct me if I'm wrong."

To which I said " sir maybe they think that whatever decisions you take for them, are right"

Hmm he said maybe.

And then he asked me about my family, I told him that it's my mom dad sister and me, and my sister is married to VEER GOENKA.

He said "yes I know him he is an infamous industrialist but I never knew that man has such a wonderful sister- in-law."

I smiled at him then he told me about his family and how they all live together and love each other.

I was amazed listening to his talk of his family and how they all stay together under a same roof not only their sons but their grandsons and grandson's son's as well.
I mean in today's generation where people don't even want to live with their parents they are living with their grandparents as well, wow.

He noticed my expression and asked me about it, I told him, "I'm amazed how everyone lives together it must feel so good to have so many people around, they can take care of you, pamper you so much".

He laughed and told me"they can scold you as well"
Then I replied "but after scolding they would surely do some nice things to manofy me"

He laughed and said " I swear I haven't laugh this much in years"..

I looked down feeling shy and smiled a little.
He laughed looking at my expression and told me "I will call you HAPPINESS from now"

I pouted and complain about what should I call him? He laughed and said call me young man as I am not that old as you said yesterday.
I laughed and told him"so u agree that you are old" he made a face and we both laughed.

After talking for some more time we parted our ways and I got ready for my work and left. The rest of the day passed as usual.

Ootd

What do you guys think of the bond between Khushali and Mahendra Pratap Rathore?? Let me know your views on it!!!

Also how would you comment for the outfit? Aren't this work outfits goals?!

Thankyou to all my leaders for trying out this book.
Vote and encourage me!
Stay stafe and stay home

#in the Times of corona