An ANGEL (परी) - 8

Khushali (pov)

I am sitting in the cafe with AASHA who finally decided to grace me with her presence note the sarcasm. Anyways she came after a while...when I moved away after giving that man a piece of my mind. Honestly I'm still thinking about that incident, if I wouldn't have reached on time...just imagining such things a shiver runs down on my body.

Then what would that man, must be going through right now. Oh God! Now I feel guilty about saying those things to him... Kya hua madam kaha khoi hue hai... Aasha asked me.

I told her about the incident and the first question she asked was, "tu thik toh hai na, tuje kahi lagi nahi na...?" and started checking my arms for an injury. When she found none she sat on her seat and I continued..Nahi yaar mein thik hu..par abhi muje guilty feel ho raha hai..muje ese bat nahi karni chaiye thi

Ha sahi kaha tune tuje ese bat nahi karni chaiye thi....she replied agreeing with me.

Par usse bhi toh ese bachhe ko chod kar nahi jana chaiye tha na...to which she hmm

I looked at her and said kya tu dono bat pe agree nai kar sakti...

To which she replied, honestly I don't understand that hum yeh discuss hi q kar rahe hai..na hi tu usse vapis kabhi milne Vali hai aur na tuje voh personally janta hai..so end of discussion

I agreed with her and after chatting for few more hours we parted our ways. I reached my home had my dinner and slept.

Nakul Rathore (pov)
Many of you all guessed it as Arjun, but let me remind you Arjun is in America and wouldn't be coming home untill 6 months from now.
So how do you think will they meet, further in the story or when will they meet...?

As promised today after completing my work I had taken ANSH to park. After playing for sometime with him he wanted an ice-cream so I had gone to take the same for him.

While buying it I heard a shriek coming from the other side of the road and there was a crowd of few people who had gathered it looked like an truk was about to hit someone....I looked around for ANSH where I had left him but I couldn't see him. I don't know why but my instincts where telling me to go near the crowd and when I reached there my heart had stopped my अंश ANSH was hugging a lady tightly he looked scared and the lady was soothing him.

I immediately took ANSH in my arms and asked him about any injury or was it paining him anywhere. He said no to me and I sighed in relief. I don't even want to imagine what would have happen if the lady did not pulled him on right time. I thanked her and she gave me a pointed look which confused me, hell why was she throwing daggers on me.

She took ANSH and calmed him down also took a promise from him to not run on roads. I was amazed looking at ANSH  because he is not an easy person to be around with and hell he doesn't even listens to me! And he just promised that lady, waah mere beta!!

While driving home I couldn't forget her words, which were still ringing in my head.
What she said was not wrong as well, I should have taken ANSH with me, I shouldn't have left him there in the first place.

We reached home and I took ANSH to his room I had already called the doctor on the way and he was currently checking him. While I explained everything to all the family members.
Everyone was terrified on knowing about the incident. When dad asked me, "abh jab sab thik hai toh tum itna kya soch rahe ho? "

I told them everything about how the lady scolded me and they laughed on me.

Jankee (pov)