Meet THE RATHORE'S - 6

Morning brings new hope and new blessing for the day. Let's see what this morning has brought to the RATHORE hou...no it is definitely not a house it's a mansion and that to a beautiful one it's a pure mixture of modern + traditional.

no it is definitely not a house it's a mansion and that to a beautiful one it's a pure mixture of modern + traditional

Back yard
House
Front yard
👆(house of THE RATHORE)👆

There is a child who is running around the dinning hall and we can see a wom...no not a woman but a man running behind him with a glass of milk. Shocked right, well wait till you read ahead

The boy escapes him and run towards the kitchen. There are four ladies in the kitchen who are preparing the breakfast and some of them are setting it out to the dining room. The boys goes and hides himself behind one of the lady let's see who is that..

 The boys goes and hides himself behind one of the lady let's see who is that

"Dadisa muje bachao"...said ANSH the youngest member of the family.
The lady picks him up in her arms and made him sit on the kitchen lab "Par tuje kisse bachna hai aur q?"asked SHUBHSHREE RATHORE

"Voh na papa aarahe hai dhud leke"..and he pouted his face.

SHUBHSHREE laughed and shook her head as she knows this is the daily routine for him he always runs away from drinking milk and then every person in the house will run behind him to make him drink it
It seems today is the day of the father himself to make his child drink the milk.

Just then NAKUL RATHORE walked inside the kitchen and he kisses the cheek of his choti ma and says good morning

SHUBHSHREE smiles at his gesture and wishes him the same and gets back to work.

Let's see how the father makes his son drink the glass of milk.

Nakul goes towards his son and tells him,"ANSH agar aap yeh milk finish kar loge na toh mein apko...um..ha apko voh park Jana tha na.. so done mein apko park leke chaluga sirf mein aur aap hum dono aur hum na aate aate ice cream bhi khayege, what say?"

Now how could anyone say no to an ice cream.
So the cute little boy immediately forwarded his hand for the handshake and the deal was sealed.

Nakul breathed a sighed of relief and after making sure ansh had drank the milk he turned towards his choti masa and asked her about her plans for the day. SHUBHSHREE replied she was visiting the NGO as they had an meeting. Nakul helped her in setting the dinning hall and then went to get ready for the day.