KHUSHALI, A DIVORCEE!!? - 11

Khushali (pov)

You know you amaze me every time we meet" said Miss.Kajol

I shrugged my shoulders at her and said “you know me Kajol, I just did what I felt was right”

She smiled at me and I looked at ANSH and asked him, So Ansh we met again, how are you?

He gave me a toothy smile and said, PARI...

I looked at him and waited for him to reply but he was just staring at me, I bend down to his level and asked, What happen is it paining to you?

Again no reply. I looked at Kajol who was looking confused as well. Then a lady came and held ansh and said, ANSH come on she is waiting for your answer.

When ansh said, dadi-sa PARI.  

I looked confusingly between them, when the lady said to ANSH, so she is your PARI, who saved you yesterday?

To which he smiled and nodded his head repeatedly.

The lady looked at me while smiling and said, thank you for saving our child, not only yesterday but today also.

I gave her a small smile and asked, So you were here the whole while?

She nodded her head and said, yes I was watching you all and honestly I was intrigued by you and the way you were handling the things, so I didn’t felt the need to interrupt.

To which I just nodded my head and she continued Im SHUBHSHREE RATHORE ANSH grandmother. I smiled at her and replied, khush….

When I heard a loud squeal MAA.

I smiled hearing her voice and turned around to look at my cutie-pie who was now running towards me.

I walked quickly to her and took her in my arms and hugged her tight.

I put her down after a while and asked, how did you like my surprise?

She grinned at me smiling and then said, I missed you Maa

I miss you to cutie-pie. I replied.

I looked back and walked to them holding JIYA with me and gave an apologizing smile.
Now that you have your cutie-pie with you I will leave you as I have my class. Said Miss.Kajol and I gave her an understanding smile. She left after saying bye.

I looked at the lady how was looking at me and I asked, why is he calling me PARI?

She smiled at me and then said, yesterday you saved his life like an angel so he is calling you PARI.

I smiled at her when JIYA said, maa I want you to meet my friends.

I frowned at her and said, Jiya you know you are not allowed to interrupt when elders are taking right?

She looked guilty and nodded her head and apologized. I looked at the lady and said, sorry she is just so excited abo…

When the lady cut me in between and said, No dear its okay I can understand. Anyways I have to take your leave as I have to be some where else. Thankyou for saving our child, twice.

I smiled at her and replied, its okay aunty, please don’t mention it. I looked at ANSH and said, CHAMP be happy always.

He smiled at me and with his raised palm called me near him. I was confused, though bent down and he kissed my cheek and said byy pari and ran away.