GIRLFRIEND!? - 13

(The chapter is not edited, kindly spare my mistakes)

Khushali (pov)
(Jogging outfit in the pic above)
Sunday morning, 07:00am

Right now I'm in dilemma because of this young man who is sitting beside me and enjoying watching me all irritated.
"Uggh why you old people have to play your emotional card every time. Come on be creative, use some other reasons know, so that I can say NO easily." I whispered the latter part to myself.

"That is the reason why we old people play emotional card because I don't want to listen to your NO", he said while glaring at me. Seems he heard me whispering. But why is he glaring at me? Ohh because you called him OLD my subconscious mind mocked me.

"I didn't mean to say that..umm you know, you are my sweet young man right!!" I tried to cooed him, key word tried

He narrowed his eyes at me and said, "I will accept your sorry only if you come to my house with me right now".

(So hear it is....KHUSHALI ENTRY...into RATHORE'S MANSION...many of you all guessed it right. I do have SMART READER'S BACK to the story)

"But I didn't even said sorry", I replied to him.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well you should then. And I will forgive you as we elders are always forgiving, but only if you come with me today to my house."

I huffed and questioned him, "now you are suddenly old?

He shook his head and replied, '"I said elder and not old there is a difference between the two Miss Khushali. Anyway tell me why do you keep on denying me? It's been a month that we know each other and every time I invite you over, you are ready with your own reasons. You do know it's rude to say NO to your elders, right?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, but my reasons are genuine." I replied and bowed my head down.

Now that I'm thinking from his point of view I feel shameful of myself. Indeed it's been a month since I met him in this very park and he has invited me to his home a few times. But I had my own reasons to deny him every time and this man has patiently listened and respected them.

"I will come to your house today", I said and he smiled at me and said, "No dear its okay I was just emotionally black mailing you, I understand you have work."

"Rubbish...I have decided I'm coming to your house today only and thank you for making me realize my mistake. It was really rude on my part to say no to you every time." I said feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault, so you don't have to feel guilty for it, as you had genuine reasons. It's just that I'm too excited to introduce you to them" said young man

"Okay chodo voh sab bate. The conclusion is that today evening I'm coming to your house. And I'm excited too, perhaps more than you are, as it will be the first time I will be seeing four generations under a roof" I replied grinning at him.

"No, you are coming with me right now." He said no actually ordered me.

"I will not ditch you like the last time I promise I will come today in the evening."
I said showing my best puppy face hoping he would agree. But there he goes, again with his intense gaze.

"You know I'm not scared of you..."I said and gulped in fear..and again looked up and said "okay I'm coming."

Okay I give up, I'm shit scared of his intense glare. You can't blame me though the aura this man has is so powerful and intimidating 'obviously Khushali are you forgetting who he is' my subconscious mind mocked me.