A WWE ?! - 10

Dedicated to Mysticalbeans5

MAHENDRA PRATAP RATHORE (pov)

I was really amazed listening to KHUSHALI's advice. She did really showed me a whole new perspective and made me look at the positive side. On reaching my house I found everyone in the drawing room I smiled at them and said, "good morning". Everybody looked amazed but no one dared to comment anything on it.

Being the king at a very young age along with handling the business and the fame which came along with it has made me less expressive and its very rare for them as well to see smile. I wonder how would they react if they see my behavior towards Khushali, then surely they wouldn't believe their eyes. That also makes me think, I should invite Khushali to our house they would love meeting her and well about her, I remember when I first told her about my family she was fascinated with the idea of everyone living together she would surely enjoy meeting everyone.

Dad, are you there! I came out of my thinking when Vivek called me.

"Yes, sorry I was zoned out. Tell me",I replied.

Is there any good news dadu-sa because you are smiling since the time you returned from park? Asked Karan

I looked at him and said, Why, can I smile only when there is a good news? Anyways, how come you are up early today?

I didn't mean it in that way dadu-sa I was just curious to know the reason behind your smile as it is very rare that we see you smiling. And to answer your second question bhaiya wanted to discuss something important. Karan answered

I was just thinking about KHUSHALI, I answered him and then looked towards Nakul and asked, What is it?

The same girl from the park about whom you were taking yesterday? Asked my wife. I looked at her and nodded my head.

I know she wanted to ask more about her probably everyone in the house wanted to know more about her too, because it is the first time when someone has made such an influence on me. But that was not the reason why we all were here so I looked towards Nakul and indicated him to start.

Reya said some hurtful things to JEEVIKA, which I don't approve of, and I want to make her pay for her words, so if you all agree I'm planning to SELL our shares OF AGARWAL GROUP OF COMPANIES. NAKUL said the latter part looking towards me.

I don't mind if you do so, said RAMAN

I trust you my son and no one gets away after messing with our daughter, said ALOK NATH

I have no problem but as we own 30% of AGARWAL COMPANIES this decision of yours would cause some serious repercussions on them and eventually on our relation with the AGARWALs as well, said Vivek.

Our relation was spoiled, the moment Reya said those words to Jeevika, replied Nakul looking towards Vivek.

Nakul then looked at his maa-sa, "I have no problem Nakul, I already regret introducing her to Arjun" replied GAYATRI Rathore.

It's not your fault GAYATRI, Reya is our business partner's daughter they would have eventually met someday. And besides no one knew that she would turn up like this, the way she was in the beginning we thought that she would be perfect life partner for Arjun, said my wife

Yess maa-sa is right didi-sa, we only thought that she would be a perfect match for our Arjun but we still didn't talked about the proposal neither to Arjun or Reya. But we didn't knew that time, that Arjun likes her too...seconded SHUBHSHREE RATHORE