Mr. ASHER KNIGHT - 9

KHUSHALI SINGHANIA (pov)

Today morning after reaching park, I was searching for young man, when I found him, he was sitting on a nearby bench. I walked towards him and said, "GOOD MORNING".
To which he didn't respond, I observed him for good two minutes and by then I certainly knew he was thinking something deeply.

When I was able to draw his attention towards me, I asked him about what was he thinking so deeply. To which, he shared his feelings to me And told me how he has to mask his emotions in front of everyone and how he can't express himself freely to everyone like any other normal person would do.

I understanding him, made him look at the positive side of the situation, which most of us fail to do so. He looked amazed at my answer, and then told me how he never thought about it from this perspective and I replied, “that is the reason why many great persons have said to share your feelings, because when you share your feelings you don’t only get to vent it out loud, but also, you can have others input on your thoughts which can change your perspective as well.”

And who are those great people? He asked me     

Me of course!!  I replied

After which we both burst out laughing. Later we started out with our exercises and soon said our good bye's.

I as usual got ready and started for my office. Today I had meeting with a foreign client which was very important for our company. I reached my office and was informed by my colleague cum my another bestie SHANAYA ROY that our boss wanted to see me in his cabin. I nodded at her and moved towards his cabin.

(Khushali ootd)

(Khushali ootd)

While reaching at his door I knocked twice and entered when I heard a come-in.
As soon as I entered he looked at me with an disappointed look and said, "how many times should I tell you not to knock, you know you can enter my cabin anytime."

To which I smiled and replied in an teasing tone, “jab ANAYA aati hai office tabhi bhi  na…SIR”

To which he just shook his head and said, tum nahi manogi na?

And I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

You all are probably thinking what is going on here so let me tell you, my boss is KUNAL KHURRANA, who is more like a brother to me which I never had and ANAYA is his wife. She is the sweetest lady I have ever know and we both have bonded so well in this past years she treats me and MAHER (khushali elder sister) as her small sister which she never had. We three have had many shopping sprees and some girl fun time together. Oh ! how I miss those days, I think i  should text them and plan something soon…

When I was busy making my plans someone from behind shook my shoulders which led me to come out of my thinking and I turned my head and met VIJAY KHURRANA uncle well he is the CHAIRMAN of KHURRANA GROUP of COMPANIES while KUNAL his son is the CEO of the company.