Truth

Yuri was waiting outside the operation theatre. It had been three hours since Hitomi entered. Yuri's school uniform was full of blood. Beside her was Yena, who was holding tight on trembling Nako. Nako kept saying it was an accident. Hitomi tripped and fell down the stairs. Yuri tried to reach for Mr Honda but he was out of reach. Rino came in his place. Nako ran to her mother which puzzled both Yena and Yuri. They never know that Nako and Hitomi has the same mom.

Nako then explained that Mr Honda married Rino a few years ago. Nako is Mr Honda's stepdaughter. Yuri was anxious because Hitomi never told her anything about that. Hitomi was keeping a secret from her all this time and she had no idea. Soon, the doctor came out of the operation theatre. The operation went smooth and Hitomi will transfer to the normal ward.

"Nako, let's talk,"

Rino took Nako away from Yuri and Yena who was still waiting for Hitomi to be transferred. Rino dragged Nako to the emergency staircase.

"What happened?" Rino asked her daughter.

"Mom, I pushed her because I was so mad at her! I have no idea that it will be this bad," Nako was in regret.

"Did anyone see you?"

Nako shook her head.

"No one, but if she wakes up, she will tell everyone about it," Nako was scared.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine, I'm sure she won't dare," Rino assured.

"Mom, I'm scared,"

Rino pulled her daughter for a hug, stroking her hair lightly to calm her down. She must protect Nako because Nako is the one who will inherit the Honda Motors. That is Rino main mission. To get Honda Motors and no one can stop her.

= = = = =

Yuri was alone in the room with the unconscious Hitomi. Yena left to get a change of clothes. Yuri stared at Hitomi lovingly. Hitomi's head was bandaged and she looked so pale. Yuri moved closer to Hitomi and took her hand. She rubbed soft on Hitomi's hand. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Hii-chan, can you please wake up? There are many things I want to do with you," Yuri said as she planted a soft kiss on Hitomi's hand.

"We promise to celebrate today, you got first place, it will be my treat," Yuri added.

Hitomi gave no response. Yuri sobbed.

"I haven't told you how I feel towards you,"

= = = = =

The next day at school, Yuri skipped school because she wanted to take care of Hitomi but Nako, she came to school as usual. As Nako entered the class, she found Wonyoung who looked like she was waiting for someone there. Nako was right because Wonyoung dragged Nako up to the rooftop as soon as Nako put her bag down.

"Speak!" Wonyoung said, sharp.

"Wonyoung, what is it? I don't understand,"

"Don't act innocent! I know you did something to Hitomi!"

Nako gasped. She gets nervous. How did Wonyoung know?

"What are you talking about? Hii-chan tripped and fell, I did nothing!"

Wonyoung took a step closer to Nako and looked down on her while pointing her finger at her face.

"You are small, but you are evil! Do not act innocent! I know what you did to Hitomi all this time, I feel like I really want to kick you now but Hitomi told me to spare you!" Wonyoung was furious.