Sorry

"So, there is no one I can trust here," Yujin scoffed.

"Yujin, I can explain," Minju tried to reach for Yujin's arm but she shoved her hand away.

"Don't freaking touch me!"

Minju was taken aback. Yujin was angry. There was fire in her eyes.

"Ahn Yujin, there is nothing between me and Minju," Chaewon interrupted.

"But you used to, and right behind my back!"

Chaewon turned to Wonyoung and she noticed tears in Wonyoung eyes.

"Wonnie," Chaewon called.

"I hate you guys!" Wonyoung ran out of the class and Chaewon ran after her.

"This is the biggest betrayal in my life,"

Yujin picked her bag up and stomped out of the class. Minju sprinted after her, calling her out.

"Nako! What was that?" Yena who was silent the whole time spoke.

"That's how dirty the whole class are," Nako said.

"Why did you do that? What is your point?" Sakura was about to charge at her but Chaeyeon hold her tight.

"Because they forced me to do it," Nako sat on her place like nothing happened.

Eunbi walked to Nako's table and slammed her hand on the table.

"What is you issue with us? We never touch you!" Eunbi burst.

"My issue? Maybe not you guys but the one who leave did,"

Eunbi was about to throw punches but Hyewon pulled her back and dragged her out of the class. Sakura and Chaeyeon followed the two because sitting in the class will just make things worse. Yena was still standing in front of Nako.

"What are you looking at?" Nako gets annoyed.

"It's not you right? Someone forces you to do it right?" Yena was in denial.

"Yena, I did that. Who else? Just accept that I am that bitch. Just like them!"

"Nako, what is happening to you? This is not the Nako I know!"

"I guess you don't know me that well,"

"Nako! This is really bad! You know how bad it is when Yujin is angry!" Yena stated.

"That's my point,"

"Nako,"

"Stop. I want to study! Leave me alone," Nako began reading her book.

Yena sighed in frustration. Out of everyone, why is it Nako the who cause all this chaos.

"I hope you regret this," Yena said and left.

Nako put her pen down as she watched Yena leaving the class. She took a deep breath. She knew what she did will cause trouble, but she had no choice. She could not let anyone know that she was the one who cause Hitomi to be hospitalize.

= = = = =

"JANG WONYOUNG!"

Chaewon finally grabbed Wonyoung's wrist and managed to stop her. Chaewon pulled Wonyoung closer and hugged her despite Wonyoung trying to push her away. Chaewon hold her tight, not letting her go.

"Wonnie, please," Chaewon begged.

"Let me go! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Wonyoung repeated.

"I'm sorry. I am really sorry I broke you. I'm sorry that I lied!"

Wonyoung used all her strength and pushed Chaewon.