Down

"Yena,"

"Chaewon, let go of Nako," Yena said.

Chaewon let Nako's hand off and Yena took her hand off Chaewon.

"Nako, are you okay?" Yena asked as she checked on Nako's wrist.

Wonyoung and Chaewon watched in disbelief.

"Yena, what are you doing now? Do you know what she did? She is the one who push Hitomi down the stair!" Wonyoung asked.

"There is no proof that she did it, so don't accuse her like that!" Yena defended Nako.

"Yena, this is absurd. Everyone knows what she did!" Chaewon was really annoyed.

"Like I said, she is not guilty until there is proof, let's go Nako,"

Yena dragged Nako but Wonyoung called her, "Yena, do you like her that much that you act stupid like this?"

Yena stopped. She turned to Nako before she switched her attention to Wonyoung and Chaewon at the back.

"Yes, I like a lot,"

Yena tightened her grip on Nako's hand and left the rooftop. Wonyoung growled. She kicked the air, lashing out her frustration.

"She is unbelievable!" Wonyoung complained.

"Hey, calm down. Let us see what we can do about her, I'm running out of ideas though,"

"Let's report her to the principal," Wonyoung suggested.

"But we have no proof, not even a CCTV recording, and Hitomi herself is suffering from memory loss,"

"It's frustrating! I really want to save Hitomi!'

"Why? Do you like Hitomi?" Chaewon blurted out.

"Yes, I do like her and I feel like I need to protect her!"

"Do you like her as a friend or more than a friend?" Chaewon asked again.

"Why are you so interested? Knowing that I like her is enough,"

"I just want to know the way you like her," Chaewon said.

"Are you perhaps jealous if I like her more than a friend?" Wonyoung questioned.

"Yes, of course! I told you I like you so I don't think I can handle it if you say you like her more than a friend!"

"Then, you got your answer. I like her more than a friend," Wonyoung smirked and left Chaewon.

Chaewon froze. Did she hear it right?

"YAH JANG WONYOUNG! COME BACK HERE!"

= = = = =

"Let me off!" Nako pulled her hand away from Yena when they reached the Science Laboratory. Yena let her off and she looked around before she turned to Nako.

"Don't engage with them or anyone," Yena told Nako.

"Yena. Are you trying to save me now? Do not involve yourself with me. You know I am guilty. I don't want to drag you in my business,"

"Nako, I am trying to help you. I want you to know that you are not alone. I am always here with you,"

"First, I don't need anyone," Nako stated.

"Nako,"

"Second, I don't like you,"

"Nako, I know you are not a bad person, you are just going the wrong way," Yena added.