My Girl

"Dummy,"

"Ahn Yujin!"

Minju stood, smiling wide at Yujin.

"Why are you here? Do you want to die?" Yujin scolded her.

"Yujin, I'm really sorry,"

"Let's talk inside,"

"Yujin, please forgive me," Minju reached for Yujin's hand.

"I will forgive you if you agree to go inside,"

Minju replied with a smile and a nod. Yujin grabbed Minju's hand and they went inside the house. Minju followed Yujin to her room. When they reached Yujin's room, Yujin took a towel and rinsed Minju's hair with it. Minju just stared at Yujin who was rinsing her hair.

"You will get sick, you need to shower," Yujin said.

"Ermm,"

"You are an idiot for standing out there for that long," Yujin mumbled.

"Ermm,"

"Are you okay?" Yujin stopped and looked down at Minju.

"I miss you," Minju uttered.

"I miss you too MinMin," Yujin cupped Minju's face and gave a kiss on her forehead, "now, go shower, I will prepare some food,"

Minju nodded and went to shower while Yujin called the maid to prepare food for Minju. Yujin checked her phone. Tonnes of message from Sakura and Chaeyeon telling her to check on Minju.

"They really take care of Minju well,"

Yujin waited until Minju was done cleaning up. Yujin lends Minju a shirt and shorts.

"Come here, sit," Yujin called Minju, telling her to sit on the bed.

Minju did as Yujin told and sat on the bed. Yujin then kneeled in front of Minju with a first aid kit.

"This looks bad," Yujin sighed as she looked at Minju's wounds.

"Owh, that one," Minju almost forget about the cut.

"I will put some ointment so it might hurt a little," Yujin said, soft.

"Erm,"

Yujin treated Minju's injury gently. Minju squealed sometime but she tried her best to endure it.

"That's it, you are good," Yujin added as she was done treating. Yujin then looked up to Minju and noticed the bruises on her face. Yujin felt bad for her.

"Does it hurt?" Yujin cupped Minju's face with her right hand with her thumb caressing her cheek.

"This will heal," Minju replied.

"They hurt my MinMin," Yujin pouted her lips.

"And I hurt my Yujinnie," Minju said, "I'm really sorry for lying, I should have told you the truth,".

"It's okay. At least I know that you love me more now,"

"Yujin, she's my past and you are my future," Minju cupped Yujin's face, pinning their forehead together.

"I want to be your future forever," Yujin confessed.

"Then, don't leave me alone again,"

"I won't, and please trust me, put your trust on me,"

"I will,"

They exchanged smile before Yujin tilted her head and leaned in to kiss Minju's lips. They closed their eyes to enjoy the blissful kiss.