Anger

Yuri was sitting outside Hitomi's room. She could not believe that Hitomi loses all the memories.

"Yuri?"

Yuri looked up and saw Nako.

"Where is Hii-chan?" Nako asked.

"She's inside with Aunt Rino,"

Nako rushed inside and the first person she saw was Hitomi. Hitomi was looking confused sitting on the bed. Nako stood next to her mom.

"Mom, is it true?"

Rino just nodded and signalled Nako that they will talk about it later.

"She needs a rest, I will check on her back again later," The doctor informed.

"Thank you, doctor,"

They all left the room with the doctor. Hitomi scanned the surrounding and her eyes were set on the grapes on the table. She jumped down her bed and opened the plastic bag. She noticed a short note on the plastic.

"Hii-chan, get well soon. Love, Yul,"

Hitomi bit her lip. She just stared at the notes and said,

"Yul,"

= = = = =

Yujin was driving aimlessly around the neighbourhood. She was not in the mood to go to school or meeting anyone in school. She switched her phone off since yesterday because she did not want to talk to Minju. She felt betrayed that Minju cheated behind her back. Yujin parked her car and began to walk at the park. She wandered around until she saw someone familiar sitting on the bench.

"Out of everyone, why is it her?"

Yujin saw Wonyoung sitting on the bench across her, playing her phone.

"Bich, aren't you going to school?" Yujin asked, rude.

Wonyoung's put her phone down and looked up to the person in front of her. As soon as she saw that face, she burned inside.

"Rude Yujin,"

"You can't expect me to greet you properly because you know how much I dislike you," Yujin scoffed.

"I'm not in the mood to fight,"

Wonyoung packed her bag and was about to leave but Yujin blocked her.

"Ahn Yujin, move," Wonyoung said.

"I'm not moving,"

"What is your problem bich?"

"My problem is that your Chaewon is cheating with my Minju,"

"Wow! You still call her 'My Minju' even though she cheats on you?" Wonyoung provoked.

"Watch your mouth!"

"Ahn Yujin, what do you want now? Hit me? Punch me?" Wonyoung pushed Yujin slightly.

"Do you want to fight me you weak ass?"

"Maybe this is why Minju cheats on you, you are an asshole," Wonyoung stated.

"Jang Wonyoung, watch what you are saying! I will beat you for real!"

"Then try me!"

Yujin was about to hit Wonyoung and Wonyoung immediately closed her eyes. Yujin stopped. Instead, she flicked Wonyoung's forehead.

"Ouch," Wonyoung squealed.

"Such a baby,"

"Did you just flick me?" Wonyoung was burning in anger.