Chapter 1

Maya Hart is sitting in her apartment not too far from her best friend's looking at possibly seven tests right in front of her.
She couldn't believe what is going on and she was still so shocked to even say it is true.
Maya picked up the one revealing two blue lines and tries to keep herself from crying.
Instead she let out a laugh which only said that she was happy.
She couldn't believe what was going on in her life.
She put the tests down immediately going to her bed.
She fell with her head against the pillow as she tried to catch her breathe.
Suddenly she exactly knew what was going on.
She had to tell people but she didn't know how.
How on earth do you tell people you are expecting at eighteen years old?

Maya looks at the clock seeing it's almost time for graduation.
She couldn't even believe that.
She was graduating in less than three hours.
Maya hopped into the shower quickly washing her hair before she immediately got dressed.
She blow dried her hair and then with a curling iron she lightly curled her hair.
Not very much since she did have pretty curly hair.
She tried to remain calm and not excited as she didn't know what to do.
She smiles as she goes over everything she needs to do once more and then she grabbed her car keys heading out of the door.

~

Five hours later.

"Congratulations Riley. You... Are now a high school graduate. I can't believe it. My baby girl is all grown up," Cory said giving his daughter a hug.
"Thank you, Dad. Can't believe it's finally over. Hey, Lucas," Riley said walking over to her boyfriend.
"Yeah, Baby?"
"Ready for college?" Riley asked and Lucas gave her a nod.
"With you, anytime," Lucas said before giving Riley a kiss then a hug.

"You better take care of her, Cowboy. I'll be checking in a lot," Farkle said.
"Where is Maya?" Riley asked.
"She went to take a walk," Smackle said and Riley sighed.
"She's been acting weird. Daddy, do you know what's up?" Riley asked.
"Let's leave her alone, Riley. Let's enjoy this time before you have to go to Texas," Cory said.
"Can't believe it's just summer and then we are off to college," Zay said.
"Neither of us can," Smackle said.

~

Maya walks along the path where she and Josh used to go all the time.
She sits down at a lot where she suddenly remembers little scenes here and there.

'You know you're gorgeous?'

'Maya Hart, would you go on a date with me?'

'Maya Penelope Hart, will you be my girlfriend?'

'I love you.'

Maya shakes her head as she places her hand on her stomach.
She couldn't believe anything happening and she was dead sure she was going to go mental in just a few days.
Because now she had a lot to do which concerned a lot of people.
She smiles as a tear falls onto her cheek.
She hears footsteps and turn around finding Josh.

"Hey, what you doing here?" Maya asked as she wiped her tears away.
"Could ask you the same. Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" Josh asked as he sat down next to Maya.
"Yeah. Yeah, everything is fine," Maya said as Josh took her hand wiping the tear away with his own.
"What's going on?" Josh asked and Maya sighed.
"I'm pregnant," Maya said and Josh's eyes widened.
"Are you sure?" Josh asked and Maya nod.

Maya closed her eyes as they were filled with tears once again.
She was truly useless with this and didn't know what to do.
Josh gently cupped Maya's cheek causing her to open her eyes.

"We'll figure it out together, okay? You're not alone," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"I know. I love you so much," Maya said as Josh pulled her in close.
"I love you too."