Chapter 12

Maya was sitting next to Riley on a bench as she had no possible idea what possessed her to actually come baby shopping.
Riley of course needed a hundred and ten stuff even if she was just five weeks pregnant while Maya didn't actually want to get anything just yet.
She wanted to figure out what the gender of the babies are in three weeks before she goes and does anything.

"Riles, you OK? Quads can be tiring to carry," Maya said.
"I'm fine. But STARVING! Let's go and eat something," Riley said as she stood up and passed out.
"Riley!" Maya said as she went down to her best friend.

With her heart racing very fast she grabbed her phone immediately calling the ambulance.
She had no idea what was going on and neither did she want to take any chances.

Lucas and Josh were watching baseball as Josh's phone rang.
He saw it was his fiancé and immediately picked it up.

"Hey, Gorgeous. How's the shop..."
"Riley passed out," Maya said causing Josh to jump up from the couch.
"Is she okay?" Josh asked.
"Took her to the hospital. I'm currently at the Greenwich Hospital," Maya said.
"We're in our way. Riley passed out. She's at the hospital," Josh said grabbing his keys.
"What! Let's go then," Lucas said.