Chapter 5

Maya looked down at the sonar that she and Josh had gotten just awhile back.
She smiled as she placed her hand in her stomach thinking of how it would be if she had actually looked in the future.
Shaking her head to get rid of the daydreaming she goes to her computer.
Quickly seeing Riley is calling her she puts off the thought of the twins.

"Hey, Riles. How late is it there?" Maya asked.
"Early. Like ten am. And there?"
"Six at night. Don't worry you didn't wake me. How are you and Lucas enjoying your holiday?" Maya asked.
"You know Smarkle are also here? But good. Surprisingly good. But tell me what possed me to invite those two? They are constantly doing some kind of science or math thing. Irrates me," Riley said.
"Maybe you should just give it a few days. Wish I was there," Maya said.
"Climb on a plane then," Riley said.

Maya looked down at her stomach which was definitely starting to grow even at ten weeks.
She shoke her head giving her best friend a smile.

"No, you guys enjoy it. My whole life is now a holiday since I blew off college. I gotta go. See you," Maya said ending the call.

She looked to the picture aside her computer of her and Josh when they had just met.
Obviously it was a long time ago but how was she going to shake the feeling off she was currently feeling?