Chapter 14

It was now mid September and Maya reached her fifteen week date.
She exhaled looking down at her tummy as it has definitely grown and you could see she was carrying something.
While Riley was just a bit further than seven weeks with the quads.

Maya was definitely looking at a whole more than just another thing with her pregnancy because now she and Josh had to go look for places to stay while they weren't actually getting along with the idea that great.
Having twins at her age wasn't the ideal plan neither was moving at eighteen.

"What you looking at?" Josh asked as he came out of the bedroom.
"Apartments," Maya said and Josh laughed.
"Darling, don't worry about that just now. You are just over fifteen weeks. We still have a lot of time to think about everythjng," Josh said as his eyes suddenly caught a box.
"What is that?" Josh asked.
"Why don't you take a lot and tell me," Maya said as Josh opened the box finding a whole lot of old baby clothes.

"My mother gave them to me. Josh we are not even a tiny bit prepared. When the twins are coming it's going to be a disaster if we don't at least have a good home. And goodness knows what we can afford," Maya said.
"I inherited my uncle's house. Maybe we can go and take a look. It's just outside Greenwich Village," Josh said.
"That's a good idea," Maya said as she sighed closing her computer.