Chapter 8

Riley and Smackle were sitting behind a locked bathroom door as Riley waited for results from a test.
She couldn't believe she was or may have been so careless.
She really does hope everything is just a big lie and that she is just a bit late.

"Hey. Calm down," Smackle said and the timer went off forcing Riley to grab the test.
"And?" Smackle asked as Riley covered her mouth.
"What? Is it..." Smackle said as Riley turns the test.
"Einstein. It's going to be okay. Maybe you just need to take a breathe before you go out," Smackle said as she went out.

~

It was definitely a whole lot later and now Riley needed the advice of her best friend but didn't know how she was supposed to tell her everything.

"Riles, what are you doing? You are supposed to be having the time of your life. Where is Ranger Rick?" Maya asked.
"Outside. Maya, I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do," Riley said.
"It's okay because I am as well," Maya said and Riley laughed.
"Congrats, Riles. I better go to sleep. Tell Lucas," Maya said and ended the call.

Riley walked out to where she saw her boyfriend on the beach.
The sun was setting and she wiped away her tears.

"Hey," Riley said.
"What's up?" Lucas said.
"You're going to be a father," Riley said as Lucas looked at her.
"I love you and no matter I am happy," Lucas said giving her a soft kiss.