Chapter 25

Maya looked at her husband who she still couldn't believe was her husband.
She looked at her stomach which was pretty big at this point of the pregnancy as she knew she was going to get much bigger than that.
Smiling as she placed her hand on her tummy she felt something close to a contraction but didn't know what it was.

"Josh," Maya said as he came closer to his wife.
"Yeah, Gorgeous?" Josh said as he could see something wasn't right.
"Something is off," Maya said as she started to experience the contractions even worse.
"Okay I'll grab the hospital bag then we can go," Josh said.

~

Watchjng as the doctors examine his wife Josh doesn't think he has ever been so afraid in his whole life.
He exhaled trying to stay calm.
At 30 weeks they didn't prepare themselves to this and is hoping it is nothing serious.

"Okay, so we have some news. Their coming. The twins are on their way," the doctor said as Maya looked at Josh.
"Okay. Do what you have to. I'm going to call my niece. It's okay," Josh said taking Maya's hand before he called Riley.

"Josh, what did the doctors say?" Riley asked.
"You're becoming two niece's more. They are on their way," Josh said.
"Okay. We're in our way," Riley said.
"They're coming. Just take a deep breathe," Josh said.

~

"What's taking them so long?" Riley asked.
"She's very early so she might possibly not be able to see them. Just calm down," Lucas said.

Josh came out sighing as he knew it was so much more then he could ever have thought.
Yes, his children were in this world and safe but he doesn't know how Maya is going to take all of this.

"And?" Riley asked.
"Babies are in incubator. Like father, like daughters I suppose. Maya is okay," Josh said.
"Thank goodness," Riley said exhaling.
"They're pulling her out if theater in awhile," Josh said.