1

"Солдат?"

"Готов соблюдать."
---
Pytor Romanoff-Barnes. A happy child. Born 10 August 2001.

Peter Parker. A not-so happy child. Born 10 August 2001.

Winter Spider. A weapon, in a form of a child. Bred 10 August 2001.
---
"Soldier, you have a long mission to complete."

At age 10, The Winter Spider was ready.

Ready to complete the mission that he was created for.

"You will live with the Parker's under the alias Peter Parker." His handler informed him.

"Your mission will start in 2 months. Read your mission file. You have 2 months to get into character."

That was 2 months ago.

Now, the Winter Spider was ready to be deployed.

"No communications will be allowed, Soldier. This is a long stealth mission, so we will watch over you. But we cannot afford to be caught, so while we will watch you, you will not see or hear us. Understood, Solider?"

"Yes sir." The Winter Spider replied.

"Go."
---
"Hello, Ma'am, Sir. My name is Peter. I was told by the Orphanage, that you will be adopting me?" Peter faced the young couple at their apartment doorstep. Of course, it was all a lie, whilst the Parkers thought they were adopting a young kid, they were just in fact housing a deadly weapon.

"Yes, we are. But how did you get here?" May asked in bewilderment.

"The kind lady dropped me off here, Ma'am." Peter replied. "She left just before I knocked."

"Oh that's surprising. But do come in, Peter." May smiled gently and stepped aside, welcoming Peter to their apartment.

"Thank you, Ma'am, Sir." Peter responded, carrying his small bag in too.

"Please, call me Ben. And call her May." Ben placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, not noticing the flinch from the younger.

"Let's get you settled, yeah?"
---

Mission
Assassinate the Avengers
Starting with the traitors
The Black Widow
The Winter Soldier