11

This might be one of the last updates for this month. Although I do plan to release another book next week. (It's written finish alr). So recently I got into a mini-problem, I was practicing my piano and I sprained my wrist. Then stupid me decided to go do my homework, which was writing compo. Like on paper. And I had sprained my writing wrist. So now I can't do much, ever since I woke up I've been on YT watching stuff. Even using the computer will make my wrist painful so most of this was written with my left hand. 

Which means I won't be updating my books, unless I already wrote it before my small injury. 

Which does not mean this book, Year 3018, LADL, and my one shot books. 

AND YES I STILL HAVE 20+ REQUESTS I PROMISE I'M TRYING- 

So yeah.  

It had been a year since that happened. And still no sign of Peter (let's just stick to Peter now). 

AH FUCK- STUPID HAND- 

Natasha was devastated, to say the least. 

"Boss?" The AI spoke up. 

"FRI?" 

"There's someone here to see you." 

"Who?"Steve asked. 

"This person has asked me not to inform you." FRIDAY responded. 

"And you allowed that?" Tony questioned. 

"This person has clearance." 

At that, the team shared a look. Tony didn't remove Peter's clearance, could it be him? If not, who else? I mean, those who has clearance and are not in the room wouldn't ask FRIDAY to do this.

The lift door opened moments later and out came a kid the Avengers never thought they will se again. 

"Pytor?" Natasha asked in disbelief. 

"I go by Peter now." The teen mumbled. He was unusually thin, and he had a look of pain and fear on this face. 

"What happened, Peter?" Bucky asked, concerned. 

Peter sniffled. "I escaped HYDRA  a few weeks back. They had placed me in their HQ all the way in Australia. I came to New York last week. I didn't want to come here because I remembered what I did to you but then today I was so hungry so I-" Peter stopped mid-sentence. 

Natasha got up and ran to her baby, wrapping him up in a hug. "It's okay, we don't blame you. You can stay here for as long as you want." She assured. 

"Really?" Peter looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Mama?" 

"Of course baby." She picked him up, before nearly dropping him. "How are you so light?" 

"The spider bite. Plus I haven't eaten in a few days." 

"Crap." Natasha muttered. "Steve get some food. Tony you got a spare room for Peter?" 

"I have plenty. Follow me." Tony replied, standing up. Bucky too. 

Natasha continued to carry Peter, who had fallen asleep, as the trio made their way to Peter's room. "It's pretty plain now, but Peter can decorate it however he wants." Tony explained. 

Natasha and Bucky entered to room, with Natasha putting Peter on the bed and commenting, "It is a bit plain." 

"You think he likes plums?" Bucky mused, which cause Natasha to smack him lightly. "You and your plums!" 

"Shh, Talia. Let's Pytor sleep." 

"Yeah." Natasha agreed. "And it's Peter now." 

YEEEEE :)