14

"Hey Parker." Clint called from behind, causing Peter to jumped slightly. Der'mo. He cursed.

He spun around to face the archer, who regarded him with a questioning look. "Ya playing some nerf gun game or something?" He nodded to the the shape of the gun outline on Peter's pants.

Peter forced his heart to calm down, and nodded. "Y-Yeah."

Peter gulped. Why was he so bad at this?

Clint hummed. "Well, I'll let you to it, although," he peered over Peter's shoulder, "Tasha and Soldier over there may be hard to catch."

Clint nodded a farewell and Peter smiled tightly.

With a sigh, Peter turned to face back his targets. To his utter disappointment, Natasha was bidding farewell to Bucky and already halfway out of the room.

He cursed.

Screw you Archer Boy

---

He didn't get another chance that day. Or rather, he didn't want to risk it. Clint was giving him side looks every 15 minutes or so.

He even cornered Peter to tell him, "There wasn't any Nerf Gun game, Peter."

Peter merely slipped out of his grasp and bounded away.

Not today.

He will do it, but not today.

---

"Tasha. Nat. Tasha."

Natasha, who was walking, stoped and faced her best friend. "Yeah Clint?"

"Have you checked on your son or something? He's acting oddly."

"How so?" Natasha frowned.

"Well, I saw him in the vents and he said he was playing nerf gun or something. And he was looking at you. You and Bucky." Clint explained.

Natasha's frown deepend. "I'll check with him."

---

A certain Spider wasn't happy. Why? Because the archer decided to tell Widow about what he was doing earlier.

She's gonna talk to me, question me.

Soon enough, he spotted Natasha making her way towards him. He fished out his phone, and started walking, bumping into his mother as he did so.

"Peter!" She called. "Just the person I wanted to talk to."