9

"Why are you really here?" I was pinned to the wall by the one and only Black Widow.

"Mr Stark invited me."

"The truth." She hissed, placing a knife on my neck.

"Ms Romanoff, do you plan to kill me?" I asked with wide, innocent eyes.

"Tell me, why are you really here?" She glared at me. "I won't ask again."

"And if I don't reply? You'll kill me?" I questioned. "I don't think so. The Avengers made you soft, traitor." My voice hardened at the end.

Before she could react, I kicked her and got out of her grasp. She stumbled about, and stared at me.

"So it is really you." She murmured.

"Talia what's happening?" Bucky appeared too. I smirked. I have both targets in sight, perfect.

He paused, upon seeing Natasha holding her knife and me in a low crouch, waiting to pounce. "What?"

"I think, I think Peter is Pytor."

"No way."

Natasha huffed and faced me again. "Peter, why don't you tell me why you are really here?"

"No." I responded in a low voice.

"The traitors must be punished."

"HYDRA." Natasha and Bucky shared a quick look. "FRI, alert the others."

Crap. I forgot about FRIDAY. Stupid AI.

I growled, before leaping at Bucky, whom I immediately attached myself too. He flung me off, but I managed to deliver a blow to his face. I took out my favourite mini dagger and threw it at Natasha. Natasha didn't react fast enough, yes, she dodge, but the dagger grazed her skin.

She threw me an irritated took before running towards me and throwing her leg over my neck, brining me down. I responded by flipping her over, straddled her, and punched her.

She wiggled beneath my grasp, trying to get out. I may be light, but I am strong.

Bucky came up from behind me. I had heard him coming later than I wanted, but I quickly got up from Natasha and twisted his biological arm.

He punched me with his metal arm, or tried, and I caught it. Again. "Deja Vu much?" I smirked, before flipping him and bringing him to the floor.

I heard a small gasp from behind me and turned to see Natasha stare at me in shook. I ignored her, and approached Bucky.

"Get up, soldier." I ordered. "We can still help you."

My mission was to take them out, but I figured if I managed to get Winter on our side, he can help me take down the Avengers.

Bucky didn't. I growled, before I started.

"Longing."

"Rusted."

"Kid, you got to stop." Bucky panted slightly.

"Seventeen."

"Daybreak."

"Stop."

I paused. I knew that voice. It was of my handler.

A mini portal appeared at the corner of the room we were in. "Go." My handler ordered."

I took a deep breath. I wanted to kill them, right there and then. But I had to obey my handler. I dropped Winter and stalked over, shooting Natasha and Bucky an angry look.

The next time I'm coming back, they will be dead.

How's this?