15

Peter swerved his body to avoid the punch heading for his torso. He quickly backflipped away, using his webs to yank Bucky towards him.

As the super solider neared the spider, Peter kicked him in the face.

They were training, but Peter took it as an opportunity to wipe out the traitor.

Or at least injure him badly.

Peter had made sure to shut down FRIDAY, so that she would not interfere with his doings.

He pressed on, choking Bucky with his webs till the point Bucky was gasping for air.

"Eter at?" Using his metal arm, Bucky clawed at the webs around his neck. "un?"

Peter glared at the man. "Traitor." He spat.

He leaped onto Bucky, straddling the weak soldier. He ripped away the webbing, causing Bucky to exhale in relive.

Peter wasn't done.

He grabbed a knife from it's sheath and stabbed it into Bucky's neck.

He was emotionless as Bucky's blood trailed down on his hand and onto his shirt.

After a minute, Bucky's face paled a little and Peter smirked. One down.

He got up, and hauled Bucky's body away, hiding it in the locker room. He'll handle the bodies later, first he would focus on taking out the Avengers.

---

He snuck up behind her, and stabbed her in the shoulder. She reacted quickly, dodging his next attack and choke slammed Peter against the wall.

"Why, Peter? Why?" She asked, pain in her eyes.

Peter's eyes hardened. "I am loyal, unlike you." He growled out. With his super strength, he pushed Natasha off and leapt onto the ceiling.

"I'll kill you. Already did with the other traitor." Venom coated his voice as he said that.

Before Natasha could react, bang she was gone.

---

It wasn't hard, nor was it easy. Especially fighting Wanda and Vision, who were like gods.

Speaking of which, Thor and Loki weren't on Earth.

Wanda kept trying to get into his head, and as she did so, she was begging. "Please Peter, don't do this..."

He ignored her. He was taught to block out mind wrapping abilities, which he did so, and successfully shut out Wanda.

As for Vision, he gave up on fighting, instead hacking into his system and shutting him down.

Like he said, not easy, not hard. Took a while, sure.

He was panting as he stood in the destroyed living room, the adrenaline fading from his body. He was just about to collapse from exhaustion when a new person teleported into the building.

"Hello Spider." She said, offering a hand to Peter. "Well done. Now, the Doctor wants to see you."