3

"Eliminate all weaknesses." A voice hissed in Russian. Peter turned, but saw no one. The same voice repeated again.

"Where are you?" He muttered angrily.

"Soldier, focus on your mission. Find your weakness, and eliminate it." The voice ordered.

"Yes sir." Peter murmured.

Who are my weakness? That's easy, Ben and May. I can't kill both, I'm only 14, so I'll settle for one. Who?
---
It wasn't really planned out properly. He just waited for a perfect chance, and he got that when he and Ben fought.

Peter stomped out of the house angrily, knowing either Ben or May, probably Ben, would follow.

He slipped into an alleyway upon seeing Ben approaching. Taking out his gun, he aimed, and shot Ben, straight in his heart.

Despite it being late at night, there were still people about. Most of them rushed to Ben, when they saw the man collapsed.

"Sir, sir, are you okay?" A young man asked.

Ben's breathing was getting shallower. "I- Newphew-"

Peter appeared at the scene. His eyes widened, and dashed forward.

"Ben? Uncle Ben?" Peter forced himself to choke out the words. He had to make it look real.

"Why?" Ben asked softly.

"Why what, Ben?" Peter frowned.

"Why did you," He paused, taking a breath, before continuing, "Pull the trigger?"

Peter's eyes hardened. "I have to eliminate my weaknesses Ben. It's for my mission."

Ben sighed. "Whatever mission this is," He took a shuddering breath, "Just remember, with great powers, comes great responsibility." Ben's breathing stopped.

"UNCLE BEN!" Peter screamed for show. He felt someone pulling him away, so he kicked up a fuss.

"Let me go! That is my Uncle Ben!" Peter kicked the person harder than he was supposed too, and the man cried out in pain, dropping him. With a huff, Peter stood up, shot one look at Ben's dead body, before dashing off into the night.

Sorry, Uncle Ben.
---
How can get close to the Avengers?

It had been 2 weeks since Ben's death, and in front of May, Peter blamed it on himself so May wouldn't feel bad. But May definitely did not blame Peter, because she claimed and I quote, "You didn't pull that trigger, so it is not your fault, Peter."

What May does not know, is that Peter had pulled the trigger. So technically, it was Peter's fault. Did he regret it? No.

The Avengers are heroes. Maybe, if I become one too, they will notice me?

I have Spider powers. Maybe I can use that to help the city, than the Avengers would notice me, I can get close to them, and then, I'll eliminate them.

Peter grinned. He got to work, putting together a suit that should probably work.
---
Peter swung around Queens, feeling the air rush around him. He haven't done this for years, back at Hydra, he was supposed to swing around, as part of their training. Ever since joining May and Ben, he stopped swinging, but now he has the chance to swing everyday.

"Help!" A voice screamed. Peter looked down mid-swing and saw a woman being robbed in an alleyway.

Easy. Peter scoffed under his mask.

He landed on the alleyway wall quietly, facing the back of the man. The woman's eyes opened in shocked after spotting him, but Peter put a finger against his lips, motioning for her to keep quiet.

He shot a web at the man, startling him.

"What the hell?" The robber turned.

"Haven't your parents told you stealing is wrong?" Peter chirped, shooting another web at the man, which the man have dodged.

Peter shot a web high up against the building, and swung forward, legs up. Before the robber could even register what was really happening, Peter's foot collided with this head, knocking him almost unconscious.

Peter finished the job, by wrapping the man up in webbing and putting him next to the wall. He told the woman to call the police. While waiting for the police, Peter decided to wait with the woman, in case of anything.

Before Peter could swing off, the woman called out.

"Who are you?"

Peter smirked underneath his mask.

"You can call me, Spider-Man!"

This stupid author just realized that I sent Peter on a mission to kill the Avengers when he was 10, AKA 2011. The Avengers were formed in 2012. I'm so fucking dumb but rn, I honestly don't rlly care anymore...