Chapter 5

Ok, so I didn't do a chapter break this time, cause I didn't want to break the tension ;-;

But, there will be one after this chapter :b

Also, 

HAPPY B-DAY @OHCOMEON123 ! :D

Ok, let's get on to the story- 

...

"What are you talking about?! I've never seen you in my whole life!" Quirin said to the strange lady. The lady replied with a muffed laugh and said "Well, it seem like someone isn't sharing. Hasn't your wife told you anything?" Quirin glared at Marie. "Either way, down on your knees, now." Quirin quickly got down, knowing that she wasn't joking. The red haired lady then continued talking, but he didn't heard most of the words she said. That was because the sun was setting. Varian could be home any minute. 

He was quickly snapped into reality, as he heard one statement. "Ma'am we found someone else." 

...

Varian quickly ran deeper in the tunnel, hoping he could lose them in the tunnels. The person seem shocked, taking at least 30 seconds to tell others and began chasing him. He could clearly  hear the voices catch up to him. I need a distraction... he thought. He quickly grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it in that direction. 

He quickly ran away from the explosion, heading to the back of the house. Then he heard something in that direction too. 

Voices

They're coming from both directions?! he thought. He looked behind him. They were catching up to him! He looked forward and saw more people coming. 

He was caught.