EP - 33 - Sujatha's Truth

"Teacher Maa .... What is all this???...." Rucha almost screamed...with tears dripping out her eyes...... "Why is Sanskaar speaking like this ki we didn’t inform them about Ragoo's Past......We told everything to Sujatha Aunty Na"

Annapurna stood there.... confused...angered and broken.... Amrita was almost in tears of denial as she was able to take in this.

"Teacher Maa.......Tell Me....." Rucha pleaded.... "We told Sujatha Aunty everything Na...."

" HAAN" Annapurna broke her silence in a burst..... "I told her everything.....Every bitter part of my Ragoo's life......And she told that she informed about this to Laksh and others...."She sighed deeply.

"Then what is going on Teacher Maa....??Why is this happening to our Ragoo....?? Why does she have to go through such trials without doing any mistakes? ?? Rucha asked breaking into a miserable cry.....

"I don’t Know Beta.....I don't know. ....
I married my Ragoo to My Laksh only because I thought that he accepted him with her past.....But he never knew about it...."

"Teacher Maa....."Amrita called out in a low voice.... "Our Ragoo is really hurt.....Very hurt beyond our imagination. ..." She said wiping her tears. "She is suffering Teacher Maa.....and all these days we never knew about this....She may be thinking that  No one is with her....That no one believes in her....."

"Thank God ....That Laksh is still holding on to her....Otherwise ....she will have been  broken" Rucha said in a minute relief... "Teacher Maa ....Why are you not allowing Laksh to see her ....If they meet...Ragoo will be fine..." Rucha gave a pleading look.

"No beta.....They can't meet now....I know that she is in pain.....But we can't make them meet until Sujatha is back.....Because she is the only one who can clear this confusion....who can prove my innocence. ...Maybe Laksh doesn't care about her past....But I need to make her name clear.....In front of Sanskaar.....who wants an answer why her past was hidden....and in front of other Maheswaris, who think that my Ragoo is Characterless"

"Teacher Maa is right Rucha..."Amrita supported Annapurna. “We need Sujatha Aunty to be back....."Moreover we need to clear yourself in front of Ragoo....She will be in this impression that Teacher Maa didn’t tell Sujatha Aunty about her past......"
Rucha understood her Teacher Maa's and Amrita's words and decided to wait for Sujatha's return.
---------------------------------
Laksh and Sanskaar has been staying in their guest house for 2 days. They were well hidden from Ragini, who sat in her room for most of the time ....Rucha and Amrita were busy making moves to bring back Ragini from a depressed state , to make her eat something....she has been their for 4 days....But didn't tell them about her problems.....This was the first time that their Ragini refused to discuss her sorrows.....And this bothered them hard.....
Laksh marched into Teacher Maa's Room.. 

"Lucky.....stop Yaar...." Sanky followed him to her room. Rucha and Amrita decided to follow them
Laksh went in face to face to Badi Maa...

"Badi Maa ...." he panted uncomfortably. .."I have been here for 2 days ....And you haven't allowed me to meet Ragoo till now....." His eyes red with pain
"Laksh..." Badi Maa sighed , closing her files. "Beta ....I am not stopping you from meeting her.....About what all happened....few days before....I need to discuss this with your parents....otherwise there would be more misunderstandings among you people..."She said

"Badi Maa.....There is no misunderstanding. ....and if there is ....then I don't care.....I just want her to be with me....THAT'S IT......"He banged his hand on her Annapurna's table....This jerked Sanky , Amrita and Rucha....But Rucha was secretly happy that Laksh stood strong beside Ragini....