EP - 65 - Muddled

Author's Note:

This chapter is for my Daarling  thisis_sonja

She was killing for Raglak separation and flooded my inbox with death threats. 😵🤣😛

Sonn, Here is your Part.... and Thank you for being with me always....

And Psst People...She is the Author of a fantastic Raglak Medical FF... "My doctor's Diary."..I am regular Fan..I really recommend .. Check it out..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" LAKSH!!!!!!!!!" Ragini woke up, screaming Laksh's name. She saw that same nightmare, the one she saw on the night of Sanskar's marriage. Ragini clutched her head in fear and tears.

" What have you done Ragini??":

The images of Laksh being consumed by the fire flashed across her mind

" Laksh......." She uttered. " The Fire was signifying your anxiety..". Ragini's eyes pooled up. "Oh My God... You showed me that my Laksh was going to suffer... I have seen it....and Still... I made him suffer" Ragini shut her eyes in guilt.

" What did you do Ragini??? You were angry with him that he hid his health status from you and just left him alone to suffer again ....Why??? Just to satisfy your Ego??? You pushed him back to his problems?? ... Why couldn't you just hear out his problems??? You always knew that he didn't like you coming here. You always knew that he never wanted to sent you here. But He sent you here for your happiness...Rucha said that the tablet was taken because this disorder has relapsed... That means it relapsed because..of ME.... Because you were worried about me.

" Ragini buried her face in her palms.

"Raginiiiiiii...." Ragini called out herself.. "You shouldn't have left him alone to suffer...Yes... He should have told you about his problems... He did wrong, by hiding it from you... You have all the right to be angry.....But you should have gone with him today.... You should have talked to him about his fears and worries.....He must be broken because of my words." Ragini knelt down and cried.She frantically looked and saw Laksh's missed calls. She missed them as she was angry with him.She called him, but couldn't connect.

" I should Go to him..." Ragini got up, wiped her tears.. And rushed out.She dashed Karthik and Naira at her door and was about to fall

" Careful Ragini" Karthik held Ragini and straightened her.."

"Bhaiyya.." Ragini held Karthik's hand." Please take me to Maheshwari Mansion...I want to see my Laksh.."

Karthik narrowed his eyes in confusion, but decided to give in looking at her miserable state

"Chalo...We will take you to Laksh" Karthik said

--------------------------------------------------------

Karthik was not aware of the exact chronology of events, But he was sure that something happened between laksh and Ragini.He had his doubts tight, when Ragini asked to exit the wedding venue in anger. He and Naira was worried about her, as they saw cut on Ragini's forehead.Ragini was adamant on moving out of the place,rather than nursing her wound.Obviously she was angry with Laksh, But at that time , she was burning.They saw Laksh continuously ringing on Ragini's phone, but Ragini kept ignoring the call. As soon as she reached her room, Ragini was wailing.Karthik and Naira decided to give her space and time. They somewhere felt that she would eventually come to them.