EP - 57 - The Fun Begins

Laksh's mind went blank. He ran downstairs. The only thing that ran through his mind was that he was not letting them near her.As he reached downstairs, He saw Ragini talking to them. The feeling of fear caught his heart.He couldn't move. But he should not stop there. He should go to her.He pulled over all his strength and ran towards her. As he reached her, Laksh pulled Ragini next to him fiercely.A creepy smile cropped up on Sudharshan Babu's face seeing Laksh there.

" Laksh ... What happened?" Ragini was startled by Laksh's sudden pull

" Arrey Sudharshan ji You came" Adharsh Bhaiyya called .Laksh turned back, confused. He saw Adharsh bhaiyya waving at Sudharashan.

" How does Bhaiyya know this man??"Laksh thought. Sanskar and Gautham suddenly came covering Adharsh bhiayya's back. They headed in with a TASHAN - wala entry wearing black goggles and walking in slow motion, exposing their best profiles. Laksh understood that Sanskar and Gautham got Adharsh Bhaiyya into their team. When he glanced at Sudharshan Babu's face, He could see a very confused man there.

"Arrey Sudharshan ji... You came home??? Didn't I tell you that it was my brother's Marriage this week...and I won't be available " Adharsh said very casually , as if he had a very close professional rapport with him

Sudharshan was too confused and glanced from face to face....

" Ah... i forgot to introduce you... Guys this is Sudharshanji.." Adharsh went to introduction mode... " and this is his team...They are our age old business allies..."

" And Sudharshanji... These are my brothers.. Sanskar and Laksh., This is Laksh's wife and this is her brother Gautham" Adharsh intentionally left Ragini's name.

"Ragini" Sudharshan hissed like a creepy snake. Laksh's shivered in anger. He kept his hand tight on Ragini.Sanskar could sense Laksh's mood and held his other hand compassionately, soothing Laksh to an extend.

" Ahhh... I have told about them na..." Adharsh covered up the situation.

"Ragini... can you please check on Pari, whether she set our breakfast...." Adarsh requested . " Till then let us take care of Sudharshan ji and bid him farewell..." Adharsh smiled at Ragini. Ragini nodded and left.

As soon as Ragini left, Adarsh's face turned red in anger..

" Chalo Sudharsh ji and Team... Lets talk outside the gates of Maheshwari house" Adharsh words had some scary elements which even made Laksh flinch.

As soon as They went outside Maheshwari gates..Laksh lost his cool and lunged on Sudharshan....

" How dare you take my Ragini's name on your dirty tongue." Laksh snarled.Adharsh and Sanskaar pulled him back .

" What did you think? ... That you would hide her forever.... And we wouldn't find her here" Sudharshan twitched his lips to a crooked smile. ..." By the way our Choti malkin has grown up into a sexy pumpkin...Hai Na Boys..." and then without any further notice Mister Sudharshan Babu lies on the ground with thundering thud on his cheeks.... It was Sanskar who slapped Sudharshan.

Sudharshan's goon boys lunged on Sanskar. Adarsh and Laksh got into the fight. Gautham came in between and Separated them..

"Laksh... Sanskar, Adarsh Bhaiyya... What are you doing...??" Gautham screamed at them... "Don't touch them...You will get Rabies" Gautham made him sound very serious...

" Laksh maheshwari..." Sudharshan called..."You wait and watch... We are going to inform our Master about your wife.... Lets see what will you do then..." Sudharshan gave out a villian type of laugh

"And who told you that you are leaving this place" Gautham removed his goggles and wiped the lens.Everyone looked at him in confusion. As they were imbibing Gautham's words, five pajeros came rushing into their scene. A guy in chick black outfit jumped out of the car, in a very filmy way and hugged Gautham like a rabbit. They released eachother from the hugged