EP - 59 -The thin line of Truth

Ragini drew the curtains of her room, allowing the bright sun in.

"Raghu......don't do this yaar....let me sleep.. " Laksh covered his head with a pillow and shifted sides.

Ragini smiled and sat near him..She stroked his hair. He smiled at her, with his eyes closed. Ragini looked at Laksh with love.As her mind traveled to bits and pieces of her nightmare, features of her face darkened. There was a burning sensation in her chest since that nightmare. She was not able to sleep after it..She was scared.She feared that something unknown might break them, something strong. Tears trickled down her eyes. She couldn't afford to lose him. There is nothing in this world that could replace Laksh in her life.She will cease to exist without him.

No...Nothing will happen..She promised herself.... Nothing in this world is strong enough to break her and Laksh.... Nothing!!!.

She wiped her tears in determination.She will keep Laksh close to her. She will not allow any external factor to come between them.She will always uphold the trust between them and will trust him and his instincts, no matter what happens. Also, God has given her a beautiful family along with Laksh. She has Sanskar, Swara, Maa and Papa...They will be with her no matter what.

"Laksh..... Get up..." She shook him hard. " It's Swara's first Rasoi today, I need to help her get ready...I need to brief her about many things... come Na"

Laksh got up whining about his lack of sleep. He freshened up and changed to a simple white shirt and jeans . Ragini was in a simple light blue saree and a floral blouse.They went and knocked Sanskaar's room . They took the proper way to his room, by not taking the secret kitchen way, as they felt that it was not appropriate to enter the room of a newly wed couple like that. Ragini gently knocked the door. After a few knocks, Swara opened. She was dressed in a beautiful red saree with bead work, paired with a heavy golden blouse. Her hair was pretty wet and cheeks flushed with shades of hot pink.She chose minimal jewellery , which highlighted her Thali.

"WHO ARE YOU???" Laksh asked , without blinking. " Where is my bestie, Shona??.... Who is this traditional Marwaari lady... That too blushing..... Oh God" . Laksh dramatically covered his eyes, which made Swara, die of embarrassment.

Ragini slapped Laksh's shoulder. "Bhabhi Hai Tumhare..... Don't tease her... Show Some Respect."

Laksh stuck his tongue out at Ragini.

" You look absolutely gorgeous ." Ragini put Kala tika under Swara's chin.

" Where is Sanskar,??" Ragini asked. Swara pointed at the bed. Sanskar was sleeping with his quilt over him.

" I will wake him". Laksh volunteered. Laksh tiptoed towards Sanskar.He went near Sanskar's face and gently stroked his cheeks.

" Sanskar.... Jaan.. Wake up Na". Laksh made a failed attempted to imitate Swara's voice.Sanskar put a smile on his face and with his eyes shut, pulled Laksh on to his bed and planted a kiss on Laksh's cheeks.

" MUMMMMYYY" ........Laksh screamed, frightened to dead. Ragini and Swara were shocked by the speed of events. They stood at their point,shaken.

" Saalee... You kissed me with your Dirty mouth" Laksh freed himself from Sanskar's grip and kicked him off his bed. Sanskar fell down with his quilt . He opened his eyes, rubbing them continuously .He was confused and looked up on his bed. Laksh was sitting on his bed, Screaming. Sanskar stood up and looked around. He was wearing shorts , with a sleeveless vest. He saw Swara and Ragini, standing near the door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....." Sanskar suddenly grasped the turn of events and screamed.

Laksh ran out of the bed and hid behind Swara and Ragini...."He is a BAD BOY". Laksh was whining clutching his innocent cheeks. Sanskar was still in trauma and stood staring at the trio.