Seven

I guide Stone to a diner I go to a lot with Steph and our other friends. I'm really craving some of their food, and Stone mentioned he was hungry too.

We sit at the booth I usually sit at, and it feels kind of weird, as if this is a date. Our first date.

"Whats wrong?" he asks me. I really don't get this guy. One minute he's threatening to kill the people I love, another minute he's asking about my feelings.

"Nothing, this just feels... strange." I say. He asks why, "Its like we're on an... actual date."

"What if we are?" he smiles.

"Well, we're not." I spit out. I don't want him to get the impression that I'm giving him a chance. Because as soon as he's bored with me I'm running away as fast as I can.

"Yes, we are. Period." he says before the waitress comes over.

Obviously, she's glaring at me and checking out Stone like he's something to eat. She's pretty too.

"Are you ready to order, sir?" she asks, not giving me a second look. Oh, please, he's all yours.

"Actually, my girl here will be ordering for us." he says. My girl. Yeah, sure. She's very beautiful, and he's only noticing me.

I give the waitress our order, but only earn an eye-roll after saying thank you.

"Don't mind her, all girls do that." he says. What?

"Oh, um, I never did." I say.

"Alice, you better start acting like we're a couple."

"That's the point Stone! Its 'acting'! I can't act that I'm in love with a person who is forcing me to be with him! I hate you at the moment to the point that I can't even act that I like you!" I'm shouting all this and he's just glaring at me.

Food arrives, we eat in silence. Not one word.

"This is not the way home." I say as he's driving. He doesn't say anything. Finally, I hope he's taking me somewhere to kill me so I can get out of my misery. Two days with him and I already want to die.

We stop at an enormous gate before a camera pops up and scans Stone's face. The gate opens, leading us to a very mesmerizing mansion. Its very beautiful and fancy.

"This is my house." he says as he parks and gets out of the car, then comes over and opens my door.

I get down and all of a sudden he slams the door shut, grabs my wrist, and starts pulling me inside. This is it. He's going to rape me.

He drags me inside, as we walk through the huge entry I realize there's some men in the living room on my right. They call for Stone but he doesn't answer any of them and heads for the stairs. He's too fast I feel like I'm going to fall.

"S-Stone, please-" I start saying before he goes inside what seems like his bedroom, throws me on his bed, and locks the door. Tears start forming in my eyes, realizing whats going to happen.

He turns to face me. His face expression is so serious and angry, and mine is... well, tears are coming down my face and he doesn't seem to budge.

"Take off your skirt." he commands. No.

"N-No." I cry. I'm a virgin, and I plan to keep it that way now. Even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't let him touch me.

He slowly walks over to me. He grips my hair, pulling my head back. He looks at the marks he left on me for a few seconds.

"I said, take off your fucking skirt, Alice." he says, way too close to my face.

"P-Please, I'm a virgin, please..." tears are streaming down.

He pushes me back on the bed, and aggressively slides of my skirt. I struggle to leave the bed, every time I try he just pushes me back.

"S-Stone! Please!" I scream and cry.

He grabs both my ankles, drags me to the edge, then sits on the bed. What is he doing?

He places his hands on my waist and simply pulls me over his knee. I push and fight, but there's no use...

"You've been a bad little kitten today." he says as he caresses my behind. I feel like throwing up. "And do you know what bad girls get?" he asks.

"P-Punishments..."

"Excellent." he says before I feel his huge hand slap my butt. I wince at the pain. "They deserve to be SPANKED." and he slaps again at his last word.

"It hurts... please..." I manage to say as I look at my tears that are dropping on the wooden floor.

He spanks me again a few times, then throws me back on the bad. I feel paralyzed, I can't move.

"You know, this just turned me on a lot." he says as he gets on top of me and gives me a long kiss. His kiss is so filled with passion and lust... my lips didn't even move. "I'm sorry, princess, but this had to happen. You need to learn how to talk to me."

"I'm... I'm sorry." I say. I'm never getting on his nerves again.

"Apology accepted." he says and kisses me again then gets up, and puts on my skirt. I don't do anything, I'm just lying there, crying softly.
———————————————————————————
I'm sorry for the short chapter forgive me my loves 🥺

 ———————————————————————————I'm sorry for the short chapter forgive me my loves 🥺