Twenty

GUYS! I NEED SONG RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!
________________________________
Stone still has his hand wrapped around my wrist so tight. I just want to go back to Collin...

I try to take his hand off but this only leads to him carrying me over his shoulder, rushing to the car.

"Let me down!" I scream and struggle to get out of his grip.

We finally reach the car before he opens the passengers seat and throws me inside, slamming the door shut.

He gets into the car and slams the door shut too. He doesn't start it, he's just looking in front of him, and I'm looking at him, waiting for his next move.

After seconds that felt like eternity, "Did you think I'm so fucking stupid?" he calmly asks. I don't say anything, which makes him grab a fistfull of my hair and brings my face closer to him. "You thought I wouldn't know about your little affair? Well, Alice, I fucking know everything." he says as he looks into my watery eyes, full rage taking over his.

"I know about the party, about that time at the diner, I know about all the little visits to English class." he chuckles. "DID YOU THINK I'M STUPID? FUCKING ANSWER ME!" he sreams at my face as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Y-You're hurting me, please." I whisper.

He looks at me for a few seconds before letting me go and starting the car. "Where are we going?" I ask, not gaining any answer. I'm crying out loud now as we pass an anbulance. I look back and realize it just parked in front of the school. And now I'm crying even more.

After a few minutes of daydreaming out the window, Stone aggressively stops the car. In front of his house.

He quickly gets out and rushes over to me. He opens the door and grabs my wrist again, pulling me out the car. He slams it shut and walks inside the house.

"EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE, LEAVE!" he screams. Some men are here and they all turn their gaze to us the second Stone slams open the door.

"Has everyone gone deaf? I SAID GET OUT!" he screams. Why does he want the house to ourselves?
I have a bad feeling. With all thats going to happen, I can't stop thinking about Collin. He probably hates me now.

Stone doesn't bother to check that everyone is gone. Tears start forming in my eyes as he drags me up the stairs, heading for his room.

As I'm dragged into his room he throws me onto the bad, making me jump back a little, then quickly goes back to the door and locks it.

"Please, let me go!" I shout as I run to the door but he quickly wraps his arm around my waist before I even touch the doorknob.

He throws me on the bed again and grabs both my ankles before pulling me to the edge.

He pins both my wrists above my head with one hand and uses the other to grab my face again.

"You do as I say or I'll kill your little friend. I swear Alice, don't fucking test me right now." he says through gritted teeth as I sob. He would never hurt Steph, would he?

"Take off your clothes." he says as he gets off of me.

"No..." I whimper, "Please, Stone, no." I cry.

"Now, Alice." he says.

I cry as I take off my shirt and skirt, following my shoes and socks. He tells me to stop, as I'm now only in my pink lace bra and panties that I put on last night. He takes off his clothes too, keeping only his boxers on.

"Come here." he motions to me with his finger. I do as told and get off the bed, I take a step towards him before I'm stopped again.

"No, not like that. Get on your knees and crawl." he says and more tears stream down my face.