Thirteen

"Stone, please, I want more." I say through heavy breaths with Stone on top of me. He has his finger inside of me and the sensation is unbelievable.

"I could watch you begging me all day and not get tired of it." he says as he kisses my neck, all the way up to my earlobe, my collarbone...

"Say it. Alice. Say it!" he shouts.

"What- Say what?"

"Say you're mine, princess!"

"I'm... I'm not yours."

I suddenly wake up, breathing heavily. Oh my god, did I just have a sex dream? About Stone?

As I get my legs out of bed I stop my motion only to realize that my... my panties are wet. I got wet for Stone in my sleep. How great is that?

I slightly panic inside and rush to the bathroom to get the shower of my life.

I can still remember the image of my dream... its the only thing I can think of right now. This is all my fault for getting hot and heavy with him last night.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. As I exit the door I scream at the top of my lungs before realizing who is sitting on my bed.

Collin.

"Oh my god, Mr- Collin, oh god, god!" I start shouting as I wrap myself even tighter with the towel and then run around the room trying to find my clothes.

"Umm, ehm, I think you're looking for these." Collin says as he points at the bedside table that has my panties and bra lying on it.

I quickly grab them, "I'll- I'll be right with you." I say and go back to my bathroom.

I get my panties and bra on, wear my bathroom robe, and wrap a towel around my wet hair before exiting the bathroom. Oh god, what is Collin doing here?

I get out and Collin stands up from my bed.

"I extremely apologize for... this. I should have waited downstairs or something-" he starts explaining. Aw, he's so sweet.

"No, its okay, no harm was done." I smile. Its nice to see him again.

"I-" we both say at the same time and chuckle after.

"I wanted to apologize for the other day, you know, the party, I had no idea he was coming, and then he wanted to see my room-"

"Stop. I understand. Luckily the way from your bedroom window to the frontyard isn't that far." he chuckles and I cover my eyes from embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"Don't be." he says and gets closer to me, his belt almost touching my robe.

"Did he spend the night?" he asks me. You know, this whole thing with Collin is very confusing. He never actually admitted he has feelings for me. Maybe he thinks I'm just his student who finds him hot therefore he just wants to mess around with me? But again, he wouldn't have jumped out a window for me.

"He did... I didn't want him to but he did anyways. It was awful. I barely slept that night." I frown.

"Hey," Collin says as he holds up my chin with his fingers, "Lucky man." he says which makes me smile then he starts smiling and now we're just smiling at each other.

"Can I ask you s-something?" I say.

"Anything."

"What are we?" I blurt out and I think my question catches him off guard, "I mean, y-you treat me like I'm your... girl-girlfriend." I say and blush.