Thirty Seven

Stone's POV:

Oh, Alice, where the hell are you?

I've been searching for hours, and I still can't find her.

"I've contacted the airport, she hasn't passed through." Axel says as he enters my office. Its like she has disappeared. She's literally no where to be found and there are no traces of her anywhere.

"Did you track Collin Scott's phone?" I ask. I'm pretty sure he has something to do with this.

"Yeah, its at his house, our men broke in, and we couldn't find anything. No secret doors or anything, too." Axel says. I don't buy it.

"Boss, I have good news." Hunter says as he walks in. I immediately stand up. He found her.

"You found Alice?" I ask.

"No, but I have a major clue. Some of Alice's neighbors spotted a tinted car driving through the neighborhood for an hour or two. That has to be the kidnapper!" Hunter says.

"I'm still sure its some nemesis mafia of ours that took her." Axel says.

"They wouldn't dare to cross me, Axel." I start saying as I walk towards him, "I am the king of gangs, and no fucking takes whats mine." I tell him through gritted teeth. "Guys, find the footage of all cameras near that neighborhood. I need the car's plate number, now!" I shout and everyone gets to work. When I get my hands on whoever took her, he'll beg me to kill him.

___

Alice's POV:

"Wake up, beautiful." I flutter my eyes open and find Collin holding a tray of food out for me. "You need to have some dinner."

Its still night time, apparently, "I won't eat your food." I say and look away. Although I'm starving and that food looks delicious, I won't eat anything from him.

"Alice, you don't want another punishment, do you?" he warns.

"Punish me, I don't care. Just know that I am disgusted to be in the same room as you." I say as I look him in the eye. I've stopped crying for a while now. I can't show him how afraid I am. "I will never love you, Collin. You're a disgusting psycho-"

"ENOUGH!" he screams and I freeze in place. He harshly puts the tray on the bedside table and immediately grabs my face with a hand after. "You will fucking learn how to love me. He'll never find you Alice, I made sure of it." he says and lets me go.

"You don't know him like I do, Collin. He will find me, and when he does, you'll beg for mercy, believe me." I know he's scared. He's probably terrified from the thought of Stone finding me.

He says nothing as he brings a chair and places it beside the bed, taking his seat. "Why are you doing this, Collin? You don't love me, so please, just let me-"

"You still haven't figured it all out, have you?" he chuckles.

"What do you mean?"

"Everything I have done is because I love you. I knew if I kept on showing you my love, it'll make Stone furious, it'll make him want me dead. Which will make you hate him, and feel sorry for me. I was the one who gave Ashley those pictures of us, and told her to give them to the principal." Oh my god.

"N-No, this can't be."

"I was the one who told Cherry to come to your birthday party, which I didn't attend by accident, by the way." he chuckles, "When our photos were shown to the principal, I purposely kissed you that day, because I knew Stone would find out somehow and come after me. Thankfully, he shot me, and you came to my rescue, taking care of me at the hospital. Or when he beat me up at school, I saw him watching us from behind the glass but I kissed you anyways."

This all makes sense now. This is why he never stayed away.

"I... I hate you! I hate you so much!" I scream.

"That's what you felt towards Stone in the beginning! But now you love him! Can't you see, Alice?" he says as places both hands on my face. "My plan worked." and he smashes his lips on mine. I move my head but he holds it in place again as I feel his tongue inside my mouth. I harshly bite on it and he quickly backs away.

"I will always fight you! No matter what! I will never fall for you, Collin!" I shout my lungs out as tears stream down my cheeks.

He stands up and unties my legs. I look confused but gasp as his fingers wrap around the hem of my leggings and he pulls them down.

"No! Please don't do this!" I start screaming and fighting.

"Alice!" he shouts as he pins both my legs down. "I'm not gonna do anything. I'm not like him. I just want you to wear a shirt of mine." he lets go of my legs and grabs something from the closet.

He stands beside me and takes out his gun, then the key, and unlocks my handcuffs.

He throws a T-shirt at me, "Wear this." he orders and I do. Its freezing and I'm half naked. "Now take the food and eat it.

I eat everything he has made for me in minutes, "Alright, now, lock one of the handcuffs around your wrist. I do as told and as I'm doing it, I eye the fork lying in the tray beside me. I need to take it.

"Stone?" I gasp as I look behind Collin and he immediately turns. What an idiot. I quickly take the fork and place it underneath me. I won't use it right now, I need to play my moves correctly. And I need a plan.

"Very funny, Alice!" he shouts.

"Oh, I'm just seeing how terrified you'll look when he actually comes here." I say and he stands up, only to push me back on the bed and lock the other handcuff around my wrist. He ties my legs too and I glare at him as he looks at my exposed thighs.

"I'll see you in the morning." he says and exists the room. I'm escaping tomorrow.

________________