Twenty Four

Chapter 24:
Hey guys, I owe everyone an apology for disappearing like this and not updating. Its just the past few days haven't been okay. I've been devastated after finding out that I won't start college this year because of Covid-19 and I've been having terrible relationship problems with my bf. I hope you all understand and I'm very sorry. I'll try not to do this again.

The past few days have been somewhat okay. Collin is avoiding me at school, treating me like any other student. It does hurt a bit, to be honest, but it's still for the best.

Stone and I are okay too. He's becoming much more tolerable and we're barely fighting, only stupid, silly fights couples have. NOT THAT WE'RE AN ACTUAL COUPLE.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I jump in my bed at the sound of people screaming happy birthday in my face. I rub my eyes to check if what I'm seeing is real, and yes, Stone and Steph are actually in my room holding a cake. "What is happening?" I mumble as I rub my eyes even more from the bright sun hitting my face.

"Happy eighteenth birthday." Stone says as he sits beside me on the bed and kisses me softly. "And happy anniversary." he says before going for his back pocket and placing a box in my hands. Anniversary? He brought me a gift for our one month anniversary?

"Oh, wow, thank you. I-I feel bad I didn't get you anything."

"You don't have to, my love. Its just something simple." he says and I open the box only to find a beautiful diamond necklace. The sun hitting the necklace makes shine even more, its reflection hitting my eyes making my lips part. This is too much.

"Stone, I-I'm sorry, I can't accept this

"Stone, I-I'm sorry, I can't accept this."

"Aww." I hear Steph say behind him. "CAKE TIME!" she shouts before running out of the room holding the cake.

He chuckles, "Its funny you think you have a choice." he says before kissing me on the forehead and getting up. "Come on, lets go eat some cake. We have a long day ahead of us." he says and exits the room.

Of course we're gonna spend my whole birthday and anniversary together.

After washing up, I walk downstairs. I enter the kitchen and Steph has her face stuffed in her piece of cake. I look at Stone who is walking towards me with a fork in hand. Before I could say anything he stuffs the fork in my mouth. "Mmm, tart, my favorite." I smile at him.

Out of a sudden, the doorbell rings. Who could that be?

Stone narrows his eyes at me and I shrug before walking to the main door. I hope its not Collin.

I open the door and thank god, its not Collin.

"Delivery for Alice Wilson." the man says. The man seems to notice my confused look, and his face turns frightened as I feel Stone standing behind me.

"I just need you to sign here, ma'am." the man says before handing me his board and walking over to a truck behind him. I don't sign anything, Stone and I are just waiting to see what this mystery delivery is.