Thirty Six

Stone's POV:

"What do you mean you don't know where she is?!" I shout at Steph. Alice didn't show up at our meeting spot. She wasn't answering her phone, and she knows better than not to answer my calls. I did find her phone and school bag in front of her house, though, which explains why she's not answering.

"Steph, I'm telling you her fucking stuff were just lying out there." I'm so fucking furious right now.

"I... I don't..." I can tell Steph is just as nervous as I am. Alice's life has always been in danger and I never even thought about that. I should never have agreed to just meet her there.

My thoughts get interrupted with my ringing phone, "Axel." I say after answering.

"No sign of her anywhere, boss." he says. I swear, sometimes I feel like I hired fucking morons.

"I commanded you to find her, NOT CALL ME AND TELL ME YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!" I scream through the phone, "Look more!" I say and I hang up. I swear to god if it was that fucking teacher-

"Look, are you sure your driver said he let her go here?" Steph asks.

"Yes, Steph, I'm fucking sure."

For the first time, I feel scared.

___

Alice's POV:

I flutter my eyes open and groan at the headache that hits me. As it fades away I start taking in my surroundings. Where the hell am I? And... why am I tied up to a bed?

I start panicking as I try to free myself from the handcuffs. Each hand cuffed to each side, and each leg tied to the bed too.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!" I scream as tears start forming in my eyes.

This bedroom is pretty old and worn down, the walls are cracked, its very dirty, and I'm sure I'll break the bed if I move again. The only good thing about this room is that it has a window, I can escape from it if I get the handcuffs off. I gasp as I realize its already night time. Stone must be looking for me everywhere.

I freeze when I hear the doorknob jiggling. The door creaks open and a man walks inside. He has a hoodie pulled over his head and the darkness can't help me see his face.

"W-Who are you? What do you want from me?" I whisper.

He doesn't say anything, but I can feel his gaze on me. "ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I scream and he starts chuckling.

He walks over to the closet, passing through the moonlight coming through window and opens it. That's it, he's going to kill me and stuff me in the closet. He takes out something and closes it after. Then he walks to what seems like a vinyl record player and suddenly Dance of The Sugar Fairy fills the room. Perfect, serial killer music, just what I needed.

"P-Please don't hurt me." I say and start crying.

"Hurt you? I would never hurt you, Alice." he says and I freeze at the sound of his voice. Oh my god. "If anything, I love you." he says as he walks towards me, standing in front of the moonlight, revealing himself as he removes his hoodie. Collin.

"C-Collin?" my heart is beating so fast I can't breathe.

"Alice, we're finally alone. Away from everyone." he says and walks away. I shut my eyes as he turns on the lights.

"Collin, why the hell did you kidnap me?!" I shout as I pull on the handcuffs.

"I already told you, because I love you, Alice!" he shouts and more tears roll down on my face.