A fixed in a apartment unit, was a bed for two, a desk, a kitchenette, a small door that leads you to a bathroom, an wide space for two sofas accompanied with a tv with state of the art stereos and a mirror that stood in the middle of the room, where small potted plants that were placed to liven up their home more- to what he thought.

The soft sun rays danced on the intricate variegated devil's ivy that slowly crept on the hollows of the drift wood that was made by the man who approached a reflection.

There were a lot of things that the man had felt every time he took it upon himself when looking towards his reflection. Disappointment, Guilt, betrayal; the numerous insecurities that drowned him and his thoughts, made his mental condition worsens day by day.

Will it always be like this?

Waking up early by 7:30 by a set alarm, sleeping through it and waking up again by 9 am?

Dragging his body to the corner of the bed to space out and wait for a miracle to happen?

Sadly, he stopped believing in miracles. Such fally thoughts. Prayers can't be answered, they are simply heard.

A knock on the door had tore his gaze away from what disgusted him.

"Renjun? Sweet heart? Is everything alright?" The man dressed in a white shirt, black pants, had black hair ,all sole from his feet, bore his existence upon entering the room.

Renjun sighed before smiling, grabbed his towel that hung neatly to dry from yesterday and a new bar of ivory soap that was settled on top of the window counter. "I guess so"

His reply was short but his husband knew better.

"Do you need help with your bath?" The man approached him, all honey skinned glowing when the rays kissed him on his crown.

"If you don't mind, it's almost lunch time Hyuck, I haven't prepared anything for us to eat"

There comes the amount of self loathing due to self disappointment.

A sad smile he gave, Donghyuck grabbed hold of Renjun's wrist, drawing him like a magnet as their bodies attached to each other. He hugged his husband's small frame in his arms, engulfing him with warmth. He needed not to reply, as his actions were clear enough for the chinese to understand.

"We can bathe together, then I'll make lunch for us, is that alright sweetie?" Kissing his husband atop of his forehead, trailing down to the corner of his eye, to the edges of his jaw.

"Alright, Thank you "

ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧meili - 美丽 - mĕilì (beautiful in Chinese)