shí er

A month after Renjun was released from the hospital, he was beginning to show signs of symptoms from his post traumatic amnesia. Renjun would often wake up around 5 in the morning, screaming ; asking who Donghyuck was and why was he right next to him on their shared bed. He would then feel agitated, in denial when Donghyuck explains to him what happened, trying to calm him down as he feels the heavy amount of distress upon his wake.

Renjun would then rush out of their room, calling the first person he finds familiar in his contacts.

One time he called his office, asking for Chenle and the other Chinese boy would then calmly explain to him that he'd visit their house after work. When Chenle arrives at their house, he would catch Renjun running away from Donghyuck, screaming at him " Don't touch me" along with a typical household weapon like a broom or a feather duster on his hand, once he threw a slipper but failed to hit the tanned male every time Chenle tries to calm him down before the throws something else.

Chenle would explain again that Donghyuck was his husband, they were married, they live under the same roof and no, they both can't come home to China unless it's the new year. They have their own family to take care of now, they can't just willy nilly come home.

"Ge...Donghyuck-hyung is your husband.. Please, you have to calm down and trust him" The younger Chinese hold's his friend's hand, leading him to his husband who looks beyond hurt from head to toe.

"I-I know it's just-- I don't---.. I just want to be alone for now." He instantly breaks free from Chenle's grip and manages to run back to their bedroom, crying to himself.

When a typhoon hits, it eventually calms down. And when Renjun tries to calm down, when everything seems to come back to his senses he would eventually lock himself for hours in their bedroom without coming out.

"I-I don't know what to do with him." Donghyuck utters, as tears fall down from his eyes. He hands Chenle a glass of water after taking it out from their cupboards and fills it with water.

"Hyung , I think you should call his brother to come and visit soon, maybe he can help talk things out , ease Ge's breakdowns" Sighing , Chenle takes a few gulps and settles himself on one of their kitchen's high chairs.

"I'll try--"

Donghyuck will try.

 He's tired. 

Abhorred and hurt.

 Feeling that pain had recently been his best friends these days is urging him to have a mental breakdown of his own. But he's still trying to keep it together. To keep them together. So he dials significant numbers on his cellphone, hearing about three to four rings on the other side before it was answered. He will keep trying as much as he can , just to keep his sanity at its wake.

"Hyung-- I badly need your help. I don't think I'll be able to handle it alone"

;

During the months when Renjun was in a coma, his older brother would visit him. Minghao was 7 years older than him, is a known fashion designer,  and works in Anyang along with his husband ; a city near Seoul. They have a lot of similarities, from hobbies, personality traits and there was even a time where Minghao urged Renjun to have a mullet like hairstyle which definitely made them wickedly look the same, though Minghao would often be too artsy that not even his fashionable husband can keep up with him.