èr

How they met:

Meeting Donghyuck wasn't exactly like any romantic fairy tale story he'd hope and had read back when he was young.

Renjun worked as a Manager under the Fuji camera company branch in Seoul that sells out different camera parts, films and other photography related items that are to be used for both profession and hobby. Not to mention that he himself takes photos as a personal hobby of his own.

Donghyuck was an aspiring singer from one of the top 3 biggest idol companies in Korea but he was smart enough to keep a low profile from the public, despite having his face plastered around the city.

It was that on a Saturday evening, Renjun went out with a couple of his Chinese colleagues to an open park concert where he met his fated partner. There was a band, some various groups performed (where Donghyuck was also performing) while he and his colleagues sat on a picnic blanket accompanied with take outs and bottles of soju that were either half of its amount or empty. An hour or two after a few songs had been played, his friends excused themselves as they had other business to be in, probably getting laid or wasted that night.

Renjun was alone now that time, a little too drunk but sober enough to walk back home. He passed by busy night owls who probably had jobs during evenings, empty cars parked near company buildings but something or specifically speaking, someone caught his attention.

A taxi parked in an alley manner at the corner of the street, in front of a convenient store had it's passenger doors open. He stood rather in a good distance to see a tanned male clumsily falling down on the pavement, then crawling out of the car.

Wait.

Is he drunk or something?

The taxi driver's voice was loud enough to be heard as he told the crawling man to go home safely and had his vehicle run off to the city, probably to look for another passenger to gain from. Involuntarily, Renjun approached the man who was still lying flat on the sidewalk and asked him in a gentle manner. "Hey, umm do you need help?"

"Huh? Where--- oh hahaha.." Honey skinned male with silver gray hair; dressed in an abstract shirt , the man tried to lift himself up.

Okay? Is he lost or something?

"Do you perhaps live near here?" Renjun helped the tanned male up when he noticed a huge purplish red bruise forming on the left side of his face, lower lip bleeding from a cut. "Oh my god , we need to get you to the hospital!"

The tanned male simply chucked at his concern ,which made him wonder if he's helping a drunkard or a psycho. "My apartment's just over there, unit's on the third floor, olive green door". The man managed to answer him and Renjun knew he had to bring the man to his home as to what his senses told him to.

;

Upon arriving , the tanned male still recovering from his state, tried to fish out his keys and open the entrance to his humble behode. He failed to open his door due to the inability to identify which key was which.

Once the door was opened, Renjun held the man by his waist for support , making an effort by looking around for a safe place to settle the stranger, but eventually failed to do so as the two openly fell on a nearby sofa bench near the window.

Moonlight shines as it passes through the window, glowing upon the both of them. Two strangers looking at each other like predator and prey, staring with bewildered gazes, yet something about their eyes that made either one of them slowly lean closer to their faces.

Feeling each other's breaths when the tip of their noses touch.

Then it happened all too quickly. Renjun was pulled on top of the man he had helped just now, having both of their lips latched together. He couldn't help but fall into the temptation of the growing lust drowning him along with the taste of alcohol and the musky scent of the man under him.

Donghyuck moans loudly, not caring anymore, he had to satisfy himself. A little bit of screwing with a random stranger that helped him isn't that bad once in a while as he thought.

Now, Renjun's shirt was thrown somewhere on the floor along with his pants when the tanned male continuously made kitten licks on his neck down to his chest.

"Hmmmm... What's your name, beautiful?"

"Renjun-- Huang Renjun" The Chinese answered with a moan as he felt his ass cheeks were groped and spread apart.

"Mĕilì de.... Call me Donghyuck, Lee Donghyuck." The latter replied, surprising Renjun as he spoke in his native language with a compliment that had him blushing down to his toes.

"Donghyuck--- You're that singer from earlier--" Realizing that he was about to get laid by a famous artist, was either a blessing to him or probably a curse because they were both drunk at that time, and it would cause a lot of trouble for him to be involved.

But then again, Donghyuck never really cared. All he remembered was that he was mesmerized and simply got lucky that he was about to hook up with someone beyond his standards or even his personal expectations.

Strip for me.

Donghyuck asked in a low but demanding tone. Not for long both of them were now naked and Renjun straddled his balls on the tanned's bare cock that stood high for his liking. 

"How do you want it?" Donghyuck asked, by this time sitting up a little to kiss the chinese in a hungry manner.

"Let me ride you"

Fuck.

"If that's what pleases you, sweetheart" the tanned held his waist tightly, leaving cresent marks as he kissed renjun, sucking on his tongue.

Taking Donghyuck raw was just enough to slightly wake him up from the drunkenness of his state and Renjun eventually lowered himself once more, only this time out of pleasure. That night, the both simply exchanged moans and kisses.

But never knowing that they'd end up together in the later future.

爱人 Àirén - Sweetheart

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ Well that escalated quickly. I feel like I suck at writing thourough details in my stories. Don't worry, I'll keep practicing.