Savory aroma filled everybody's noses upon their lunch gathering. Their manager, Mark , ordered the best dishes for everyone to enjoy. There were platters of squid rings, grilled beef with condiments, some baked oysters and what's a party without alcoholic drinks?

Each had a bottle of their own on the table.

Donghyuck takes a bottle and gulps it down clean. Taeil followed along too while Jaehyun and Doyoung simply ate and drank casually. But Renjun was flabbergasted. Watching his husband going all out with the alcohol wasn't something new to him, but he doesn't want to go back to their hut carrying him around like the last time.

"Airen... take it slow, you haven't eaten anything yet plus-" Renjun places his hand on Donghyuck's fourth bottle and gave him a concerned look. "I thought you wanted to walk around later"

You know me too well.

His husband pauses and smiles apologetically . "Sorry sweetheart" He then grabs a plate, places each kinds of dishes that were served to them and scoots right next to Renjun.

"How's the food Renjun ssi?" Mark asks as he too sat right next to Renjun himself. "I'm sorry if there aren't much Chinese dishes that we could order here"

"Thank you for being considerate, but the food you ordered are really good. I'm quite satisfied with it" Renjun replies as he smiles at Mark.

"That's a relief. Say.. here, their scallops are really good." Mark then passes a platter of sautéed scallops to him. Renjun, being comfortable with Hyuck's manager, gladly accepted the offer.

"What about me Mark Hyung? Aren't you going to at least offer or feed me too?" Donghyuck interjects and slyly smiles at Mark. "Unless you want me to starve"

"You're quite capable on feeding your own Hyuck" Mark retorts and rolls his eyes before facing the latter's husband and entertains him with more questions.

Donghyuck sits down and silently eats, clearly listening to what his husband and his manager was talking about. Mark asked common questions that regarded Renjun and his job, to his hobbies and how he's feeling today. The two ended up throwing weird jokes where they both only understood and Donghyuck clearly couldn't quite catch up to what they meant.

Nothing to be jealous about.

Nothing to be jealous about knowing that your husband seems to be ignoring you while you try to feed him or when you try to squeeze his thigh for attention.

Nope. Not jealous.

Lee Donghyuck is a jealous man.

"Hey mark, Taeil, Doyoung and I will go ahead, we want to go window shopping on the stalls around the island" Jaehyun calls , adjusting his beach hat while Taeil and Doyoung were already outside from the moment he looks out.

"I'll catch up with you guys. Answer my call later." Mark replies after he finishes his drink from the table. "What about the two of you? Any plans for this afternoon?" He asks the couple , checking on his phone for the time.

Before Renjun could even reply, Donghyuck explained that he wanted to have a nice walk at the beach , emphasizing the word husband to all means.

His possessiveness grew because Mark had been all over Renjun and his attention but he did quite a good job by keeping his tone lax while talking.

"Alright. I'll check on the both of you in case you have special plans for dinner"

;