Days flew by and Renjun was able to finish processing with his work. It wasn’t easy , it was bitter work. Getting up at 7:30 in the morning, coming home late , arriving around 7 or  8pm in the evening. His husband almost threw a fit.

Donghyuck , despite having to treat Renjun during lunchtime during the whole week, would sometimes end up getting take outs and bringing it up to his office.

He and the Chinese would end up arguing about not eating lunch on time or Renjun would end up emphasizing to him that he had a lot of paperwork piling up that needs to be done asap, threatening him about not having sex for a month or worse- not going to the trip at all.

The tanned male would end up chanting “Inner peace” several times knowing it was his decision to bring his husband along their trip by the weekend.

The sun was hot in the sky. Clumps of clouds would pass by as they peacefully sat in a van that headed south towards their destination.

“Hyuck, you and Renjun-ssi will be staying in cottage 3 later. The management called and clarified our reservations last night.” Said by one of Donghyuck’s band mates named Jaehyun.

“If anybody has questions and concerns later when we arrive, please tell me so I can have it settled asap” their manager , Mark Lee speaks up before answering another phone call on his cell.

Donghyuck simply nods and diverts his attention back to his husband who’s head was comfortably nestled on his shoulder, sleeping. Tilting his head a little, he kisses his forehead, making two of his band mates - Doyoung and Taeil coo over his endearment.

“Airen, Are we there yet ?” Renjun asks inaudibly , enough for Donghyuck to hear, with eyes still closed.

The latter simply pats his tight before telling him “Not yet” and “Go back to sleep” not long after he falls asleep himself.

;

Hours of riding, they had finally arrived at the port, having them cross from the mainland to the small peaceful island of Jeju itself.

The skies were beautiful, the water was crystal clear. The place wasn't at its peak season so lucky for the boys, there weren't many tourists around to eventually recognize them.

A perfect day out.

“Alright, we’ll see each other in 2 hours for lunch, lets go head out to our cottages by the beach” Doyoung says with bags in his arms as he and his partner Taeil head to their place.

Renjun and Donghyuck walked along the warm sand. It's been so long since they went out on a trip like this.

So Renjun takes his husband’s hand, entwining their fingers together as they approach a small brown hut. They opened the door, seeing that there was a large queen sized bed, a coffee table near a couple couches, a small bar where they can settle their food on and a small door that probably leads to a bathroom.

“Look at that!” Donghyuck  approaches a large sliding door that gives them the most perfect view of the beach, which faced right across their bed.

Placing their bags near their bed, Renjun walks towards his husband and encircles his arms around his waist, smiling in lue that he totally agrees that the view was breathtaking.

“I’m so glad I get to spend time with you this weekend Sweetheart” Donghyuck says, turning around as he kisses Renjun full on his lips.

“No, Thank you for bearing with me Airen. You exerted a lot of effort and patience so you can bring me here. We had a rough week, so I’m absolutely grateful. To this- to you

Renjun replies , kissing his husband back. Indeed he owed it a lot to Donghyuck for this trip to happen. Feeling the moment , he grabs donghyuck’s wrists as he led them to his bum. He wraps his arms around his husband’s neck, pulling him closer, kissing him deeper.

Donghyuck doesn't hesitate squeezing Renjun’s ass , grinding his growing hardness onto the smaller man.

“Sweetie, we have all weekend to do this” He  kisses renjun once more as he hugs him tightly, trying to calm himself down from the increase of adrenaline growing in between his legs. “I still want to walk around the beach and watch the sunset with you.”

“But…. I want to…  now…” His husband mumbles and Donghyuck finds it cute.

“I don't want you walking around all funny.”

"You won't break me" Renjun retorts.

"I never will but sweetheart, but we're eating lunch soon with the others, can't you wait a few more hours? I made plans for the both of us today." He aegyos around for escape, because Donghyuck knows that Renjun cannot resist him whenever he does. "And besides , you can have me all night"

Oh how fun.

Is it now? Lol. Save the smut for the next chapter. ʕ º ᴥ ºʔ so see you then!

Anyways, can I get a star if you liked this chapter? ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ Thank you!

-Kami