san

Huang Renjun and Lee Donghyuck have almost the same personality.

Both insanely sarcastic, caring but can be a nag towards each other at times, a bit vile and sly in their own way.  Renjun was Chinese , a few months older than Donghyuck , while his Korean husband may be, let's say “younger” but stubborn. Annoyingly clingy, although Renjun prefers him that way, not that he’d tell him. 

After having sex for that night, neither both of them wanted to part ways. Donghyuck had always been brave and shameless, even before. So he took it upon himself to ask Renjun’s number after he made breakfast for them and served it in his room, where Renjun was still stark naked on his bed, covered under his sheets.

Renjun's cheeks were in the deepest shades of red when he reached out for Donghyuck's phone near the bedside table to store in his phone number. He didn't object to the idea of being able to stay longer in the house of the man he saved that night, not to mention the sex thing too.

"How's your face? What happened to it last night? " He asked, remembering when he saw a tarnished coloration of the tanned's skin on his face.

"Ah, those things happen all the time when you have an after party with your group. Don't worry, it hurts like a bitch but I'm used to it."

Donghyuck replies as he sat next to the Chinese, with a tray of eggs and bacon on a plate, some freshly cut strawberries and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

“Do you always like to get that pretty face of yours tainted?” Asking, as Renjun gladly accepts the served food, taking a piece of strawberry , eating it. 

Chuckling at the Chinese, Donghyuck leaned in closer to his personal space, “Not when I’m saved by a beauty like you.”

Renjun blushes again, he shoves a strawberry in Donghyuck’s mouth, hopefully to shut him up before he combusts due to his cringey lines. 

Then again it backfired when the tanned male held unto his wrist and shoved Renjun’s fingers deeper in his mouth, sucking whatever essence is left from the strawberry that he was fed.

Fucking hell.

How am I ever going to survive with this man around? 

;

There were a series of events before they got together officially. Their first date wasn't something typical , being the extra person that he already is, Donghyuck surprised Renjun on their first date.

A 3 day holiday trip in Japan. At first, Renjun was absolutely flabbergasted with how insane Donghyuck can be with his efforts.

He simply wanted to have long strolls while holding hands with him on the sidewalks or at the nearby park, or just simply have a cup of iced coffee at a local Starbucks cafe.

“Okay, I don't know if I should feel insulted or happy?” The Chinese comments as they casually strolled around Osaka, passing several people and food stalls.

“What do you mean sweetie? Are you not happy with our first date?”

Not happy? More like its too much.

“Hyuck, you know what I mean. This--- THIS” With both of his arms waving up and down trying to over emphasize the current situation they are in right now.

“Its too much! Plus its a first date! Were supposed to do something mundane!”

“Well I'm sorry Mr. Huang, Ordinary does not belong in my dictionary. Besides, this is how I much I truly love you” Grabbing his lover’s hand, putting them around his waist so he can freely place incessant kisses on his face.

“But Hyuck---Were in Japan!!!

“Did you just realize that Sherlock?”

No shit.

Renjun was about to start another argument until something caught his attention.

There was a small cafe at the corner of a nearby block. It was part of a huge building, on the top of their entrance had a red and white stripes kind of fancy looking tarpaulin , the outside walls were painted blue and in the middle of the window were two large white cow like figures that served and held the menu out for passers-by to scan if interested.

“Holy shit----”

Without thinking, he drags the tanned male along with him inside the cafe as he looked around with gleaming sparkles in his eyes.

Moomins! Moomins everywhere!

Moomin near the cash register, a table with Moomin papa and Moomin papa sitting right in front of each other and Moomin himself and Snork Maiden having a date of their own.

Renjun was captivated.

Never in his dreams would he be able to enter in a cafe with one of the most famous characters that he loved back when he was a child.

“So, what was it that you were complaining a while ago , sweetie?” Donghyuck grabs a chair and settles himself down, smiling all cockily towards Renjun.

“I’m waiting”

Giving in, Renjun bends down as he kisses Donghyuck on his lips, startling him. Not the kind of reply he was expecting. 

“Thank you, sweetheart. I love it here.”

”

ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔʕExactly, I'm a RenHyuck biased. So there. Enjoy my fluffy happy writing. ✨