jiu

There was solitude and nothing but pitch black darkness. Visions and images flew as he continuously slept on his bed. Unconsciously kept having dreams, it was a mixture of pleasant beginnings and haunting nightmares. Some days he would be happy, so in love, so full of love, with somebody - someone he cannot remember.

Other dreams would be those moments in his life where he made decisions that are worth regretting with no correction ; reconciliation was done. It was like watching a  broken record that kept replaying on the same loop, tiring to look at  and listen to ; never ending. 

Why was he here?

Where is he?

Why is everything so dark? 

Sweetheart

There's that voice that always calls out to him. Something he finally recognizes in the dark abyss of his thoughts. 

Sweetheart

Who… are you? 

He gets up , he thinks about it- sitting up, lifting his arse from where his body stood flat from the ground. Assuming he had clothes on so he tries to brush off the dust from his body . 

Sweetheart

There. He hears it again.

This time the voice sounded louder, it was like a small ring in his ear that it made him walk wherever it was calling out to him. Surely it wasn't his name mentioned, be he recognizes that name being called out to him in his dreams. The very name that was meant for him. 

I'm here… He responds.

Who are you?

Please… I don't remember…. 

Maybe he had been walking for hours now, he can't really tell. But even so, he didnt want to stop, the voice had a magnetic pull over him.

Something warm was buried deep within him, telling him that he shouldnt stop till he reaches that voice that calls out to him. 

Sweetheart.

The voice became louder, his heart began to speed up. So he starts running, running towards nowhere but towards the voice that gave him warm tingles in his spine, he can feel it up to his toes.

It was an involuntary reaction. Not caring anymore that the soles of his feet are aching in pain.

Im here! 

Imagines his voice in a shout as a response. One way or another, it was a reply. He started calling back. I'm here sweetheart! 

And just as that, he sees a small fraction of light seeping through the darkness. 

Before you all jump to conclusions, always read the tags before committing yourself to a book.

I am back with a very small update. Hope you all can stay tuned for the next chapter. It's going to be fun.
I think. (• ▽ •;)

~KamiBear