"Hi and how may I help you today?"
Halia asked it was her second week at work. She finally snagged a well paying job at her local grocery store. Even though she definitely wasn't going anywhere else anytime soon. Maybe if she saved up enough money she could move back in with her parents. If only she could remember where they~
"Hey excuse me."
"Oh sorry, hi and how may I help you today my name is Halia" she said sweetly.
"I would like to check out can you hurry I'm in a bit of rush"
"Sure thing are you on the rewards program its brand new every penny you spend gets you points." Halia said sweetly
"No thank you I dont stay in one place often"
"Oh that's too bad were opening a new store though up north it will be our third one." She said as she continued to scan his items.
He smiled at her making her blush and look down. It's not often you see a smile so bright in this part of the midwest.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Halia reached over again and noticed that there were no more items. I guess I wrapped him up already she thought to bad she sighed. When she looked back up she saw the most beautiful creature God had ever created.
"Hi and how may I help you today my name is Halia" she smiled at the man
"Um I know you mentioned that can I get ringed up"
"Oh sorry I guess I forgot I suffer from short term memory lost" she said as she brought up his total
"$20.32 is your total" she glanced over at him while he searched his pockets for something.
"Must have left it in the car I'll be right back" the man raced back to his car to get whatever he was searching for. She couldn't quite ponder what he would need she looked at her watch 9:23 PM. Her roommate would be here in exactly 7 minutes. Better start packing up she thought. Her roommate did not have any patience or tolerance for her being late. She started to wipe down her station and sweep her area when a handsome man walked up to her.
"Hey Halia can you finish wrapping me up?" The gorgeous man said
"Um okay sure" she says slightly confused. She down on the conveyor belt and it was empty.
"Sir can you please place your items here" she said
"Halia you already scanned my items   they are over there. " she looked over at the bags in the cart
"Oh sorry I guess I forgot I suffer from short term memory lost" she said as she took his cash.
He simply smiled and said "I know" she blushed and looked down
I wonder how long he will stay
"Halia" she looked up and saw a stunning man surprised to hear him call her name.
"Hi nice to meet you how may I help you today"she smiled at him
"My change" the man said
She could tell he was starting to get irritated by the ways his face started to turn red.
She hurried to get his change
"$19.68 is your change"
"Thank you so much Halia"
The man walked away with his bags quickly. When Halia saw that he left one of his bags.
She grabbed his bag and went back to the break room to grab hers. Halia ran out in the parking lot "you forgot this" she screamed the man turned around just as someone shouted her name
"Hey Halia" Malinda called "come on ignorant bastard do you know what time it is I have better things to do"
"Hey Halia" she turned around to see a man reach for her arm she stepped back. He was a tall glass of water
"How may I help you" she said with
Uncertainty in her voice.
"My bag" she gave him a questioning look as she gave him the grocery bag she was holding.
"Here you go" she gave him a half smile. "Halia you heffer get in the car" yelled Malinda.
Halia turned around again at the sound of her name and saw her roommate Malinda she was so nice she offered to take Halia's car to drive her around and pick her up so she wouldn't need to retake her driver's test again.
"Hey Malinda what are you doing here I havent seen you in so long how are you" Halia was so thrilled to see her friend it had been a whole week since they last got to hang out. Malinda had been so busy with school and her boyfriend they barely got to see each other.
" Whatever just get in the car" she grunted.
"What's wrong Malinda you seem upset?" Halia was convicted how could her friend be so mad maybe she had a bad day.
"Nice to meet you" she waved goodbye to the man that stopped her and got in the car.
Malinda sped of before Halia could even put on her seatbelts.
"Did you do okay on your assignment?" Asked Halia
"Did you do okay on your assignment" Malinda mocked "could you do me a favor and stop talking" she said in a snarky tone.
"Okay I just dont understand why you are upset we can talk about it later if you are not up to it right now" Halia said in a calm manner
"Yeah okay mom just shut your freaking mouth till we get home okay"
Halia turned her head to the window  and took out her phone to write this all down and send it to her therapist for this weeks meeting on friday she hoped she could resolve this before she forgot about it's funny how time runs out so quick but in your brain it can be forever.

《Skip to them going home》
Malinda got out the car and slammed the door.
"Get my bags hippo tang" Halia felt bad she wondered what she could have done to make her so upset
When walked up to the front door she couldn't quite open the door
"Malinda"
"What" 
"Um could you open the door"
"Get it yourself"
Halia put down all of Malinda's bags to open the door
"Hey hippo why didnt you fold all my laundry"
"Your not going to put them up what's the point of folding them for you if all you do is throw it on the floor in your room"
"Hey I thought I told you not to go in there"
"Sure you did but this is my house and I cant trust you to clean your own room. So I have to do it my self before the end of the day so we dont get roaches."
Halia shut the door and locked it forgetting about the bags outside.
"Lord knows your not gonna do it" she continued. Halia turned and went to her room just as Malinda came up behind her and shoved her head into the wall. Halia slid down the wall onto the floor. Ow she hit me again how could she thought Halia and then everything became black.

《Author's note》
If you're reading this thank you I hope you're doing well and by the time
This is finished maybe the virus will be over