4

"Chae unnie" Chaeyeon hears a whisper from the end of the bed. She lets out a groan as she peaks one eye open to see who it is. Yiren stands at the end of the bed, still in her pajamas. "What's up Ren?" She grumbles and rolls over to bury her face into her pillow. "We have a meeting with Bang PD-nim" she tells the older girl, anxiety laced in her tone. Chaeyeon lets out a hum of thought while she processes the words. "Wait what?" she sits up in a sudden panic, "are we in trouble?" Yiren shrugs, "I don't think so," she mumbles before going across the hallway to her own room to get ready.

Chaeyeon gets up, still half sleep and makes her way to get ready. The girls have a free day so she decides to try look nice since they have a meeting with the boss. She puts on a cute plaid pencil skirt and a fluffy white sweater to keep warm. Obviously not forgetting tights so she doesn't freeze. She keeps her make up simple and just combs her hair out.

When Chaeyeon exits her room there's a chorus of 'oooo's from her members. "Somebody dressed up for Bang PD" Aisha teases, Chaeyeon's face blooms red in embarrassment. "Maybe it's not PD she has dressed up for," Jiwon shouts from the kitchen and then sticks her head around the corner to wiggle her eyebrows at Chaeyeon.

"Let's go" Shiyeon says as she comes over to wrap her arms around my neck, it makes walking to the elevator very awkward but Chaeyeon never says no to a warm hug.

When the girls get to the company building they go straight up to PD's office to find out what this spontaneous meeting is about. The secretary leads them into a room and they all sit side-by-side along one side of the big table.

"Morning girls" Band PD says with a smile as he pulls out the chair at the head of the table to sit down. Their manager comes in next and gives the girls a reassuring smile. Chaeyeon can't help but think the worst and her heart begins to pound in her ears. Her hands start to fidget with a loose thread on her sweater.

"I have really good news for you girls" PD starts, "we have picked a debut date for you!" When he finishes speaking there are 6 excited gasps from the previously anxious girls. A wide smile makes it's way onto Chaeyeon's face and her right leg beings to bounce in excitement. Onda reaches over from beside her to hold on her hand tightly.

"Hoseok spoke so highly of your talent that it was an easy decision to move forward. We spoke with all of your trainers and they all agree that you're ready. If you feel right about it I am happy to work with you to have you debut with the original song you've been preparing for the next assessment." More excited gasps come from the girls when he says this as they are quite proud of the work they have been putting into their song 'Bon Bon Chocolat'.  He gives a nod to their manager and a smile to the group of girls before leaving the conference room.

"You have a few days off before we launch into what will probably be the busiest month of your lives," their manager says, he then gives them a proud smile and leaves too.

"This seems like a good time to spend with you-know-who" Shiyeon whispers into Chaeyeon's ear before standing up to leave too.  The thought puts a restless feeling in Chaeyeon's chest, she frowns in thought while deciding if she should text him. She takes a deep breath before deciding to just go for it.

Chae
Hey, do you wanna hang out today?

Joon
Yeah, we're just hanging out at the dorms today. Join us.

See you soon!

Chaeyeon rushes down to the ground floor, hoping her manager hasn't left yet so she can ask him for a ride. Her manager thankfully doesn't ask any questions and simply drops her off at a store near the BTS dorm as she had asked. She then rushes through the cold wind to their building and up to their floor.