19

"Caraaaa, wake up! We're filming Run today" I hear Sav whisper-yell as she shakes me awake.

"Ugh, but they havent introduced me yet" I grumble.

"They're gonna blur your face"

"Wow, I feel honoured" I huff as I sit up.

"You understand why they're doing this, right?" She asks me with a frown and a scolding tone.

"Of course I do but it still makes me feel like shit" I mumble and get up to go have breakfast.

"Unnie?" Onda asks.

"Yeah?"

"You know how they film all of our practices to help us monitor our progress?"

"Yepp"

"It's been really helpful for me and I was thinking maybe you should use it to help you, as the lead dancer, keep up with how we're doing" Onda suggests.

"That's actually a really good idea" I smile at her and ruffle her hair a little as I walk back to my room with my cup of tea.

I put on some high waisted black jeans and a thin pastel blue sweater. I tie my hair in low pigtails and put on light make up.

"Let's go, the guys are outside" Sav says as she walks out if the bathroom in a simiar outfit to mine, only she's wearing a pastel yellow hoodie. At the door I pull on my combat boots and grab my bag.

"Hey guys" I smile at Namjoon and Hobi as I lock the door behind me.

Namjoon grabs my hand and pulls me down the hall to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly as I'm quite sleepy.

"An off site set because we dont have enough room here" Hobi tells me. We reach the big van they hired and jump in the back.

"Tired?" Namjoon whispers to me and I nod my head slowly.

"Come here" he whispers and pulls my arm so that I lay down with my head in his lap.

"Apparently were gonna be driving for a while so rest, I'll wake you up when we get there" he smiles at me as plays with one of my pigtails.

When Namjoon wakes me up I sit up and look out the window to find that were in a big empty warehouse and the staff are already setting up.

We all walk in and sit in some extra chairs they set up. I pick a seat next to Sav and rest my head on her shoulder.

After talking with the Director, Namjoon walks over and sits next to me. He takes my hand and stares at me for a while.

"What's wrong?" He frowns and pulls me to I sit up and face him.

"I'm just tired, I didn't sleep well" I mumble and close my eyes.

I feel a tug on my hand and suddenly I'm on feet being dragged into a seperate room.

"I know you're not just tired and were not leaving this room until you tell me the real reason you're so quiet" Namjoon says as he crosses his arms and leans on the closed door.

I glare at him slightly and sigh as I sit on the couch in the room.

"I understand why I have to hide but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it" I explain causing him to look up at me with a frown.

"Baby, I'm sorry" he sighs and sits down next to me.

I pull my legs up and cross my arms as I sink into the corner of the couch.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault" I whisper.

"I'm still sorry" he sighs and tries to meet my eyes but I just stare down.

"Are you upset with me?" He asks as he too leans back into the opposite corner oh the couch.

"I'm-" I get cut off by the door opening.

"Hyung, we're gonna start soon" Jungkook mumbles awkwardly after he notices the tension in the room.

"Give us a moment"

"Yes?" Namjoon looks at me.

"I'm not upset with you, I'm just upset" I shrug.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Then come here" he opens he arms but I just stare at him.

"If you hug me now, I'll cry" I mumble, "and I dont wanna cry because I don't know why I feel like crying and that'll just make me cry more" I grumble.

"Maybe you just need to let it out" he smiles a little at me and my heart warms a bit.

Eventually I crawl over and flop onto his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head in his neck.

After about 5 minutes he speaks up, "are you okay now?" I nod my head as I sit up.

"You didnt cry. You see, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for" he mumbles with a smile.

"I love you" I whisper.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"I love you" I say louder.

"Huh?"

"I love you, you asshole" I raise my voice as I smack his leg and let out a laugh.

"I love you too Babygirl" he grins and pulls me up off of the couch. He pecks my lips before pulling me out if the room.

"I'll be by your side the whole time" he squeezes my hand as we walk back over to the group.