10

"Can I see PDnim?" Namjoon smiles at the receptionist when we get back to the company.

"You're lucky he's free since you dont have an appointment" she smiles at Namjoon flirtatiously making me glare at her slightly.

"Thanks" Namjoon mutters and drags me to the elevator.

We go to the top floor and as soon as we step out I grab Namjoon's arm to stop him from walking.

"I don't think I can do this" I say and start to back away.

"Babygirl, it's gonna be okay" Namjoon whispers as he cups my face.

I lean up on my tippy toes to kiss him and he pulls me closer by my hips to deepen the kiss. I let him as I kiss him like it's the last time I ever will...because in my mind it will be.

We pull away suddenly as we hear a door open. My eyes widen as they meet the eyes of PDnim. His eyebrow raises before he steps asude pointing to his office, "you've got some explaining to do" he tells us.

Namjoon drags me into the office by my hand and sits me down in one of the arm chairs before taking a seat on the one next to me.

PDnim sits down on the couch across from us and I drop my head to stare at my fidgeting hands.

"You're supposed to be filming" he says and looks at me. I nod as I glance up at him, "I finished already" I tell him nervously.

"And this?" He asks, this time turning to Namjoon.

"We came here to tell you that we're soulmates PDnim" Namjoon says bluntly.

"Do you know why we have the 2 year rule?" He asks us and we both shake our heads.

"Because this life can be crazy busy, especially in the first two years after debut and I dont need you distracted" he says with an apologetic voice.

"But she's not distracted! And neither am I" Namjoon speaks up and I just wipe my tears while deep in thought.

"How can you be sure of that?" PDnim asks.

"I'm always asleep in my dorm by curfew! Always at practice early! PDnim please, the only thing distracting us would be the pain of being apart when you make us end this" I speak up.

"Don't say when" Namjoon glares at me, "I'm not letting him break us up" he tells me and reaches for my hand.

I hear PDnim sigh before walking to his phone and phoning two separate numbers while I just stare nervously at my lap.

"Okay, your members have vouched for you guys. I'll allow this but the second your relationship affects your work or I have to clean up one of your messes...it's over. For two years." He tells us sternly.

We thank him and walk out the door and into the elevator. As soon as the doors shut Namjoon wraps his arms tightly around me and whispers "I love you" into my ear.

My cheeks flush and my eyes widen before I lean back to smile at him as I say, "I love you too."

We go to his dorm and collapse on his bed. I snuggle into his chest and I'm about to fall asleep, since all of the crying exhausted me, when I feel him shuffling.

I look up when I hear him digging in his draw. He sits up and pulls me into his lap so that I'm facing him.

He opens the box in his hands and looks down at me, "will you please, officially, be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I pull the simple silver ring out and smile at him while nodding my head.

Before putting it on, I read what is written on the inside, 'Kim Namjoon'.

"I figured rings were best" he says as he takes it from me and puts it on my right hand ring finger.

He then takes a similar ring that has wider band off of his right hand ring finger and hands it to me. I turn it over and grin when I read 'Cara Seo' along the inside.

"I love it but why?" I look up from his hand after slipping the ring back on.

"Its easy for fans to read into and analyse a necklace or bracelet but how would they read into this?" He smirks.

"Hmm, I have a really smart boyfriend, don't I?" I say with a smirk as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He nods his head and pull me close with the hands wrapped around my waist.

"I love you Babygirl" he whispers before crashing our lips together.

I lace my fingers into Namjoon's hair as he tilts his head to deepen the kiss causing him to let out a low groan when I tug it a little.

He flips me onto my back, hovering over me as he detaches our lips and moves to kiss my neck making me panic.

"Wait!" I exclaim making him sit up in shock.

"I'm sorry baby, I didnt mean to go too far" he instantly says.

"You didn't but you can't be giving me hickies when I'm filming my MV this week" I smile as I pull him back down to peck his lips.

"You have a point" he smiles before kissing me again.

I pull him closer with a tug at his hair, again hearing him groan.

His hand that isn't holding him up roughly grips my hip making me gasp and he uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance as I slip my hands under his shirt to pull him impossibly closer.

"Hey Joon-ah" a voice says as someone walks in making us pull apart and a loud gasp follows. I'm instantly pulled out from under Namjoon and into a pair of arms.

"She's still an innocent baby Kim Namjoon" Jim yells as he smacks Namjoon on the head with his spatula.

"Not really...anymore" Namjoon smirks. I gasp and grab the spatula to smack him upside the head myself. "Am I wrong?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well...no...but, let me be in denial!" I yell and stomp out of the room.