23

I sit up in bed suddenly, almost making Ten fall off the bed.

"Please tell that was a bad dream" I mumble quietly and the silence I recieve is enough of answer.

I pull my knees into my chest and bury my head in them as my body shakes with sobs. I feel the bed shift as Johnny sits up to wrap his arms around me.

"I dont know whens the right time to tell you this but, I have to film a JCC episode with Mark and Ten today" Johnny mumbles after I've been crying in his arms for a while.

"Okay" I mumble.

"You can hang out with Jaehyun and Taeyong, they always manage to make you smile" he suggests and I nod in agreement.

"Come on, I'll take you to them" Ten says and pulls me up.

I sluggishly follow him down the corridor to the living room and slump into the corner of the L shaped couch.

Ten walks into the kitchen and a few minutes later Taeyong runs out to me and Jaehyun follows while rolling his eyes at his soulmate.

"My baby" Taeyong exclaims and collapses ontop of me to hug me. "I'm gonna make your favourite foods and then we're going to binge watch that sciencey show you like" he tells me.

"It's Big Bang Theory Tae" Jaehyun laughs.

"It's a science show, is it not!?" He exclaims in defence.

"It is" I say and laugh quietly.

"Your boyfriend is going to going to go on a rampage if you don't answer your phone" Mark says as he flops onto the couch with his head on my lap and looks up at me obliviously.

I silently take my phone and text a 'I'm fine' to Namjoon, turn my phone off and leave it on the table.

Jaehyun sits on my side that Mark isnt on and plays the very first episode of Big Bang Theory. Half way through the episode Mark leaves with Johnny and Ten.

By the time they get back, we're already on Season Two and have eaten more food than a group of idols probably should have.

"I'm gonna be recording all day tomorrow" Johnny says solemnly as he crouches infront of the bundle of blankets I had become throughout the day.

"Its okay" I smile at him.

"I feel bad leaving you" he says quietly and grabs my hands.

"I understand" I try grin at him and struggle my way out if the blankets to ruffle his hair.

"Love you baby sister" he grins at me and for the first time since yesterday I manage to smile back at him.

"I'll look after her again" Jaehyun grins and wraps an arm around me.

"I don't need looking after" I pout at him.

"But you're gonna get it" he glares back playfully making me smile.

"I'M HERE" a familiar voice yells as the dorm door slams open so hard it hits the wall.

"Okay All Might" I snort and Sav glares at me.

She runs over and engulfs me in a hug I didnt know I needed until that moment.

"Are you okay?" She asks with a pout.

"I am...until I think about it"

"Which is every five seconds" Jaemin mutters from the corner earning a glare from everyone in the room. The glares shift when I let out a small laugh.

"I MADE NOONA LAUGH!" He cheers with his wide grin.

"I'm sorry I didnt come earlier, I couldnt get out of work" Sav huffs.

"You got a job!"

"Yeah, PDnim hired me for set design for the new BTS music videos" she grins but stops when she thinks about her words carefully.

"It's okay to talk about them" I mutter, "can't avoid it forever" I grumble.

"It's only been one day, you're allowed to be upset" Taeyong scolds me.

"I can't stay, I have plans" Sav stands up and walks to the door.

"How!? I'm your only friend!" I call after her.

"Project: Get Namra Back Together meets everyday at 8pm...we already have 17 members" she winks and disappears.

"WHAT" I sit up so fast I get whiplash.

"My friends are coming over tomorrow since the dorm is gonna be practically empty but they're cool, you'll like them" Jaehyun says as he walks into the room while texting.

"Sure" I shrug.