11

"Morning" I yawn as I walk into the kitchen to find Sav making waffles.

"Morning" she smiles and I lean my head on her shoulder sleepily.

"Hobi and Namjoon wanna take us on a double date...but they're not allowed to leave the company today so were gonna go to their dorm" she tells me and I hum in response as she pushes me into a chair.

"You're so clingy" she rolls her eyes playfully.

"I'm sleeepy unnnie" I mumble and slide down in my chair.

"Eat your food so we can go" she tells me and gives me a plate.

"Where you guys going?" Jiwon asks as she walks in ready to go somewhere.

"Namjoon's...You're filming today right?" I ask with a more awake smile and when she nods her head I wish her luck.

"Thank you! Byeee!" She yells as she leaves the dorm.

"Lets get ready" I mumble when we finish eating and get up.

Once in my room we take turns showering before we dress in comfy clothes and leave the dorm too.

"Do you know what were doing?" I ask Sav as we walk down the corridor.

"No clue but we'll probably just watch movies or something because Hobi asked me what snacks we like" she shrugs.

I knock on the door when we arrive and Jungkook opens up with a grin. Tae comes running up and each of them cover one of our eyes and start leading us through thier dorm.

I hear muttering and then silence as a door opens. Footsteps approach us before my hand is taken by a warmer one.

"Hey Babygirl" Namjoon whispers in my ear making me smile.

"Okay, open your eyes!" I hear Hobi say and the hands over my eyes disappear.

I open my eyes to find Namjoon's bedroom floor covered in blankets, pillows and there's snacks on the table. The lights are off but there are fairy lights on the floor around the blankets. On the TV, The Little Meraid is ready to be watched.

"Thank you" I grin at Namjoon and pull him down onto the floor with me.

Hobi and Sav sit next to us with Sav in the middle. I make myself comfortable as Hobi grabs the remote to press play.

Out of instinct I rest my head on Sav's shoulder and hug her arm. She slides down to make me more comfortable.

Hobi turns around and his eyebrows furrow as he says, "Who's the one on the date here?"

I look up in confusion as he grabs her arm and pulls her practically on top of him, "She's mine" he says as he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Meanie" I retort and stick my tongue out at him too.

"Okay chill" Sav laughs with Namjoon as Namjoon pulls me between his legs so I can lay on his chest. He puts a gummy bear in my mouth to shut me up.

"Hey, Cara" Hobi whispers making me look up while chewing my gummy bear. "I'm just kidding, I love you bestie" he grins at me but I pout and pretend to be mad.

He pouts in defeat but I smile feed him a gummy bear too. Namjoon's strategy to shut me up seems to work to cheer people up too because he grins and snuggles his head into Sav's neck. We finally all settle down and watch the movie.

After The Little Mermaid and a few other movies, Hobi puts Beauty and the Beast in causing me to squeal in excitement.

Jin walks in and smiles at us all before turning to Namjoon, "Dont forget you still meed to finish packing, you too Hosoek-ah."

"Pack?" I ask as I sit up to face Namjoon who sighs and glares at the door.

"Where are you going?" Sav asks while looking up at Hobi.

"We didn't wanna tell you yet because we didn't want it to ruin our date" Namjoon says with a sigh.

"We're going to America for a week" Hobi breaks the news. Sav starts silently crying and Hobi reaches out to wipe her tears.

I climb into Namjoon's lap and wrap myself around him like a koala while Sav tells Hobi she'll be leaving for Thailand before he gets back. Hobi and Sav get up and leave to go talk.

"I don't want you to go" I mumble into Namjoon's neck.

"I know, its just a week" he whispers as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Still" I pout at him as I sit up.

"I'll be back before either of us realises it, Babygirl" he smiles at me and pulls me into a kiss.

"I'm not letting go till I have to" I tell him as I wrap myself around him like a koala again.

"Babygirl, I need to pack" he laughs.

"No. Not allowed" I squeeze tighter.

"Fine" he wraps my legs around his waist before standing up.

"What are you doing!?" I shriek as I hold on tighter because hes not holding me up and the ground is far, he's tall!

"Packing" he shrugs which causes me to slip.

"Fine" I glare at him as I jump down, "You're mean" I say as I cross my arms.

"You're so cute, I love you Babygirl" he grins and kisses my cheek before dumping his suitcase onto his bed. I carry on watching the movie until he finishes packing.

I fall asleep during the movie, I only wake up when I feel the bed dip and Namjoon wrap his arms around me.

"When is your flight?" I ask and I roll over to face him.

"3am"

"Im sleeping here so I can say goodbye in the morning" I tell him and he nods before wraping me in his arms and pulling the blanket over us.

I kiss his cheek before nuzzling my face into his chest to go to sleep.