8

I pulled away to see Hobi and Sav make eye contact.

"I love you!" Hobi exclaimed causing all of the Korean speaker's jaws to drop.

Sav turns to me with wide eyes having understood what he said, even with her limited Korean skils.

In a panic she starts rambling in Thai too quickly for me to understand casuing me to sigh and glare at her.

After, a long pause of silence we're all snapped out of our trance by a door slamming down the corridor.

I quickly rush in Hobi's direction and let myself into his room to find him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I kneel down infront of him and grab one of his hands.

"I just embarrassed myself infront of everyone and usually that type of thing doesn't bother me but, Sav is screwing my brain up" he mumbles.

"Why didn't you tell me how beautiful she is!?" He asks louder.

"You know, Hobi, if you kiss her she'll understand Korean and then you can tell her how you feel" I suggest in a quiet tone.

"She has to accept him for that to work" Namjoon says smugly from the doorway, giving us both a fright.

"Not the time to be a smartass Joonie" I glare at him playfully. "Where's Sav?" I ask him.

"I let her chill in my room because all the members were trying to cover this up but they werent giving me a chance to tell them that she can't understand a word they're saying" he rolls his eyes and sits down next Hobi with his arm around his shoulders.

"I'm just gonna curl up here and cry until I die" Hobi mumbles and rolls out of Namjoon's grasp onto the other side of the bed.

"Isn't J-Hope supposed to be the one with Hope?" Namjoon asks him but there's no response.

I decide to go for the drastic solution  by grabbing Hobi's hand and gragging him towards Namjoon's room. He doesn't fight me because I dont think he has realised what I'm about to do.

"Take your shirt off" I tell Hobi once I have him standing infront of Sav.

"What?" His head snaps up and thier eyes meet for the second time causing both of them to turn bright red.

"Hobi, I swear...if you don't take your shirt off I will cut you out of it" I glare at him, earning a sigh from him.

He lifts his shirt over his head and Sav starts to turn around but I catch her arm while shaking my head 'no'.

"What the hell! As much as I wanna see him shirtless...I'll probably pass out" she grumbles in Thai until her eyes meet the butterflies on his ribs.

She glares at them making us all confused and then she reaches out to try and rub them off.

"This prank isnt funny" she glares at me.

"JUST KISS HER HYUNG, FIGHTING!" we hear Tae yell from the living room making Namjoon and I laugh while Hobi stares intensely at Sav.

Before I know whats happening Hobi grabs Sav by the neck and pulls her body towards him. Before she can argue he plants his lips firmly on hers.

I start jumping around trying not to squeal too loud as I see her melt into his embrace.

I'm fighting Namjoon who's trying to drag me out of the room and eventually he just throws me over his shoulder and yells, "PLEASE DONT FUCK IN MY ROOM HOBI HYUNG," as he closes the door behind us.

"That shit was so cute!" I exclaim when I'm finally on my feet in the living room.

"Heeeyy, since you and Hobi can both speak Thai now you can use it to strategize if you ever end up in a team on Run" I smirk and Namjoon gets an excited look in his eyes.

"Looks like you're useful for something afterall" he teases making me stand up in shock.

"Fine then, I'll date Jimin. Let's go Minnie" I say pulling him off of the couch.

"Where?" He laughs.

"To get matching tattoos" I shrug.

"NOPE! He's mine" Yoongi grabs Jimin and grags him back into his lap.

"Babyy~" Namjoon coos and reaches for my hands as his bedroom door opens down the hall.

When the new couple walk into the room I grin at Sav and she winks back at me.

I then remember that I'm pretending to be mad at Namjoon.

"Unnniie~ I need a new soulmate...be mine, please?" I whine as I wrap my arms around her neck making her glare at Namjoon.

"What did you do to my baby?" She glares, already having figured out that I'm messing with him.

"Uh I...I didnt..." he stumbles in shock at the intensity of Sav's glare but then she cracks and starts laughing making everyone confused.

"Stop messing with him" she tells me and pushes me towards Namjoon making me fall into his lap.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" I laugh and she just shrugs and grins wider when Hobi wraps his arms around her from behind.

"So, everyone, this is my best friend Savhana. Sav, this is everyone" I introduce and then wink at Hobi.

"She's also my soulmate" he grins up at her from her shoulder.

"Congrats Hobi!" All the boys chorus.

"We have to get back to my dorm, long day tomorrow" I mumble as I stand up.

"Bye guys" I wave at everyone but Hobi and Namjoon as they follow us out.

In the hallway Hobi wraps his arms tightly around me whispers, "thank you," into my ear. I just squeeze him tighter as a response before letting go to say bye to Namjoon.

I turn around and pout at him as I open my arms. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off of the ground to kiss my cheek.

"Byeee" I say as I pull Sav down the corridor with me.

We walk into my dorm and as soon as my bedroom door closes Sav slides down the wall.

"Oh my god" she yells and covers her warm cheeks with her hands. "You knew didn't you!?" She yells and begins smacking my arm as she stands up.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I yell and push her onto the extra bed in my room.

"I have so many questions" Jiwon mutters sleepily as she sits up in bed.